New software update for Gravity - 3.5

Here’s a new bug. Going into reverse, the screen didn’t work either, but a simple reset fixed it.

IMG_6696.webp
 
Here’s a new one bug. Going into reverse, the screen didn’t work either, but a simple reset fixed it.

View attachment 37533
Not sure it's a bug, especially if a reset fixed it.
Perhaps more like a glitch, IMO.

My parking cameras were not working.
Did a reset and they've been working ever since.
Should have done a reset after the update anyway, like with past updates.
 
I didn't have to do that, I deleted the pairing on the Gravity and on my iPhone and when I paired them again the phone popped up a window asking if I wanted to use CarPlay.
I just went into settings->connectivity->devices and clicked on my iphone and then opened up my iPhone and the carplay stuff popped up and I paired the phone via carplay. Wasn't any need to delete the pairing. I had thought I might have to delete and repair but so far I haven't.

Tried the carplay audio for a phone call and it sounds much better.

Question, we have two profiles, one for me and one for my wife, is there a way to associate a phone with a specific profile so when she's driving and I'm also in the car her phone will come up as paired instead of mine (we each have our own key FOB's and cards)?
 
Mine upgraded to 3.4.4 from 3.4.1 and then once the update was done it immediately started downloading 3.5.1. So from my perspective 3.4.4 is required as marqie said.

One thing I noticed in Home Assistant was that the Update download status was "Complete" until the 3.4.4 started to come in. It was like my Car was stuck on a downloaded but not installing state. Now it shows as Idle after the 2 upgrades. I didn't know what was normal since I've only had it a week but I know now it should be Idle, not complete.
Thank you for sharing your experience. My car is now on 3.5.1 after going through 3.4.4, thank you to @marqie and @HC_79 for reaching out. I appreciate having the advice and input of helpful folks on this active forum to help navigate some of the inconsistencies that customers can face in the wild 👍
 
I LOVE the silence. Seems like everyone is just enjoying 3.5! Went on a 150 mile trip this morning. No issues and having Waze in clearview cockpit was amazing!!!
Shhhh!
Do not! I repeat! Do not wake the sleepy Eyores!

Screenshot 2026-03-21 at 3.35.11 PM.webp
 
I LOVE the silence. Seems like everyone is just enjoying 3.5! Went on a 150 mile trip this morning. No issues and having Waze in clearview cockpit was amazing!!!
please don't jinx it, I've already had someone cheer for spring during a brief stint of warm weather before getting more snow dumped
 
please don't jinx it, I've already had someone cheer for spring during a brief stint of warm weather before getting more snow dumped
Well…… spring has arrived with a bang in SoCal

1774123341763.webp
 
IKR!....Since you're SO much more important than everyone else and all!!
...oh and you use apps in ways that necessitate you getting 3.6 immediately

Doesn't Lucid know who you are??!

🤮
 
Very happy for everyone enjoying 3.5.1, hope to join you soon. Thank you @marqie for reaching out via DM, I appreciated that.

Still on 3.4.1 here with no progress towards an update (nothing that looks like an update being downloaded over the Unifi AP I have in the garage, HA reports vehicle is up-to-date).

Contacted CS again this morning, this time over the phone, who reiterated to me that I don't need to be on 3.4.4 to get 3.5.1, and that because there is a VIN-based queuing system for rollouts, it is possible for some VINs late in the queue to never receive a particular version if an issue is detected, or if the next version is imminent. The rep said I am probably going to receive 3.5.2 eventually.

Not sure what to believe, this seems inconsistent with what CS told and did for @boydracing in another thread.
As of today - 10 am mountain, I got the update to 3.4.4 and once I got back home 2 hrs later, I had 3.5.1 notification. I am all good now. Mountain living has its drawbacks.
 
Mine upgraded to 3.4.4 from 3.4.1 and then once the update was done it immediately started downloading 3.5.1. So from my perspective 3.4.4 is required as marqie said.

One thing I noticed in Home Assistant was that the Update download status was "Complete" until the 3.4.4 started to come in. It was like my Car was stuck on a downloaded but not installing state. Now it shows as Idle after the 2 upgrades. I didn't know what was normal since I've only had it a week but I know now it should be Idle, not complete.
My updates were never stuck - but I did have to install 3.4.4 and run it to get to 3.5.1. Quite honestly, was happy just to get 3.4.4 as the update and not be two updates behind.
 
wanna trade? I'm itching to take off my winter tyres and finally clean off the road salt for good 🤣
I just removed my winter wheels/tires for the season last week. I mean, I really did not need them.
 
Back
Top