New Owner - Santa Barbara

Welcome!! Love Santa Barbara!! Graduated from UCSB a while back.

I drive through Santa Barbara on my way up to Vandenberg Space Force base on the regular! Will have to grab a coffee and nerd out over cars next trip up or back!

I drive through Santa Barbara on my way up to Vandenberg Space Force base on the regular! Will have to grab a coffee and nerd out over cars next trip up or back!
I'm showing my age as I was in the Air Force stationed at Vandenberg AFB back in the seventies and worked in the Minuteman/Titan silos.

Its still weird calling it a Space Force base instead of an Air Force base. That one is gunna take some time ;)

I mostly work out of SLC-4E and SLC-4W. Great views. Terrible cell receptions. Did I mention the epic ocean views though? And don’t forget about the view!

Hi just completed purchase agreement for Grand Touring in Qunatum Grey, so presumably just a couple of weeks away from delivery. Excited to join the community of Air owners!
Welcome! Glad to see another Central Coaster. A few of us are up in the SLO area, but I got my car wrapped in SB. You're going to love the grey.

I'm showing my age as I was in the Air Force stationed at Vandenberg AFB back in the seventies and worked in the Minuteman/Titan silos.
Thank you for your service.
1658015186570.png

I knew someone who worked in the silos and so thankful for whoever worked with him keeping him in check!

My salute to you, too, and to all the veterans and first responders on the forum. We don't have to wait for a designated day to say thanks to all of you for your service.
Thank you guys. By the way, my son went to UCSB and was starting second baseman there. I retired as Chief Master Sergeant with a little over 22 yrs service.

Hi just completed purchase agreement for Grand Touring in Qunatum Grey, so presumably just a couple of weeks away from delivery. Excited to join the community of Air owners!
Congrats! Can you tell us when you confirmed your order and when you were assigned a VIN? Love to add you to the tracker.

I just saw a GT in Quantum Grey with the white roof accents in one of the showrooms. Looks nicer than my DE!

Enjoy.

Back