New owner overall impressions

Bill in Clinton

Cars
Air 2 motor, BMW 540i
It’s fascinating going 27 years between new car purchases. Last time a 1998 BMW 540i 6 speed. Still has only 56 K. Wife and three daughters, who never learned to drive a standard. And I wasn’t going to teach them on this one.
2 weeks since delivery, enjoying the Lucid Air. Hoping the technology will always get me home. It’s an incredible vehicle.
Each to be enjoyed. For different reasons.

It’s fascinating going 27 years between new car purchases. Last time a 1998 BMW 540i 6 speed. Still has only 56 K. Wife and three daughters, who never learned to drive a standard. And I wasn’t going to teach them on this one.
2 weeks since delivery, enjoying the Lucid Air. Hoping the technology will always get me home. It’s an incredible vehicle.
Each to be enjoyed. For different reasons.
Congrats on your Lucid. My first new car was a 2002 BMW M3 Convertible, also a 6 Speed manual, that lasted 18 years. I find the Lucid as fun today as it was the first day - ENJOY!

I had two E39's, a 2002 540i-6 and a M5. I even did the CVE drill mod on the 540i for smoother shifts! Enjoy the Air, of all the cars I've driven it is completely in a league of its own!

Back