New Owner in AZ

Jordan

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air grand Touring
Greetings: Jordan here in Paradise Valley AZ. Picked up my vehicle last week. it is a beautiful vehicle. Dark gray with a Tahoe interior. I have owned two Tesla Model S's and the quality and build of this car is so much more impressive. The company obviously has a focus on luxury and style, something that IMHO is not present in the Teslas. Plus Tesla's support has gotten very bad (was good 8 years ago), you can't get anyone on the phone, you can only communicate with them through an app. Looking forward to this new driving experience.

Greetings: Jordan here in Paradise Valley AZ. Picked up my vehicle last week. it is a beautiful vehicle. Dark gray with a Tahoe interior. I have owned two Tesla Model S's and the quality and build of this car is so much more impressive. The company obviously has a focus on luxury and style, something that IMHO is not present in the Teslas. Plus Tesla's support has gotten very bad (was good 8 years ago), you can't get anyone on the phone, you can only communicate with them through an app. Looking forward to this new driving experience.
Welcome to the asylum! :)

Please join the local Telegram community:

Arizona

AZ Lucid Owners

t.me
t.me

Back