Welcome! You will love the car

Hello from Boston, Massachusetts. Ordered Lucid Air Pure AWD in Fathom Blue with an expected delivery 2Q2023. I hope!
Love the color, great choice! Congrats and welcome to the forum! We have a plethora of information that you should search up and read through

Welcome! :)

Hello from Boston, Massachusetts. Ordered Lucid Air Pure AWD in Fathom Blue with an expected delivery 2Q2023. I hope!
Welcome... I hope you got the 19" tires for the potholes!

No, I ordered the 20" Aero Lite wheels which I plan to replace with MRR HR3 wheels (see picture attached) and change Michelin Pilot Sport summer tires with Michelin Pilot Sport All Season tires which are speed rated and compatible with gross vehicle weight. Once I accept delivery of Lucid Air Pure AWD, I will sell OEM Aero Lite wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport summer tires.

1686351766109.jpeg

No, I ordered the 20" Aero Lite wheels which I plan to replace with MRR HR3 wheels (see picture attached) and change Michelin Pilot Sport summer tires with Michelin Pilot Sport All Season tires which are speed rated and compatible with gross vehicle weight. Once I accept delivery of Lucid Air Pure AWD, I will sell OEM Aero Lite wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport summer tires.

View attachment 12879
Cheers for after market be different than stock this is the way !!

Attachments

• IMG_7847.jpeg
    IMG_7847.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 68
Back