New Pure owner from Bay Area!

Love that Fathom Blue! Congrats, and welcome to the group.

Welcome! Pics! I have family out in South San Jose that I'll be visiting for Thanksgiving. Will keep an eye out for that fathom blue Pure!!

20230829_130450.jpg
20230829_151503.jpg

My poor e-tron sitting back there

Hello from San Jose. I just picked up my Fathom Blue Pure AWD yesterday! It is an amazing car and I'm super excited to be driving it.
Congrats. Mine is the same. The most reliable place for you to charge at EA is valley fair mall.

So this is weird, I just tried charging at the valley fair EA yesterday and got a connection error "unplug and replug" on 3 plugs/2 stations that someone else had just successfully charged from.

The plug and charge works fine and goes into the "preparing to charge" phase and then just errors out. I tried activating to the lucid app and then finally paying for it myself but all of them ended up the same.

Never saw this in my 2.5 years of owning an e-tron. If the station was live, the e-tron always charged successfully.

So this is weird, I just tried charging at the valley fair EA yesterday and got a connection error "unplug and replug" on 3 plugs/2 stations that someone else had just successfully charged from.
I've had this happen many times in my Air. Never in our other EV.
Was this your first time DC fast charging your Air?

Yup first charge since I got it. Is it like this with just EA or other networks as well?

Yup first charge since I got it. Is it like this with just EA or other networks as well?
Just certain EA dispensers in my experience. The next one over may work fine.

I charged my Air Pure at Valley Fair EA for the first time today. Received the same error "unplug and replug" on phone app after the charge completed at 324 (80%).

The plug and charge works fine and goes into the "preparing to charge" phase and then just errors out. I tried activating to the lucid app and then finally paying for it myself but all of them ended up the same.

Never saw this in my 2.5 years of owning an e-tron. If the station was live, the e-tron always charged successfully.
It can take a few days/week for Lucid to register your car with EA for the free charging. When I first picked up my Lucid as part of my "checklist" I went with my delivery person to a nearby EA station to make sure the charging was working properly. I got the same error messages but after a few days it was working just fine. So be patient and try it again.

Oh interesting, thank you! I've been charging at home so I haven't tried any public chargers in a while now. I'll give it another shot.

Did they change the rear headlights for the Pure? I just saw this on a YouTube video
IMG_6251.jpeg

Hello from San Jose. I just picked up my Fathom Blue Pure AWD yesterday! It is an amazing car and I'm super excited to be driving it.
I am curious what is your build date from the driver door jamb? I have very similar configuration but 19" wheels and my build date is 03/2023. I picked it up last Friday 9/29.

I am curious what is your build date from the driver door jamb? I have very similar configuration but 19" wheels and my build date is 03/2023. I picked it up last Friday 9/29.
I picked up my at the end of Aug. It is 17/2023. Not sure what this mean for Date of Manufacturing.

Back