New member in MA

McGriddle

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Hi all,

I'm excited to join the Lucid community! We just picked up our Lucid Air Touring today in Cosmos Silver / Stealth / DDP / SSP / Conv. / 21" Wheels. I already learned a lot from this forum before purchasing and I look forward to learning more. This is my first electric car so there's a bit of a learning curve!

Lucid Air Touring.jpg

Beautiful!

Hi all,

I'm excited to join the Lucid community! We just picked up our Lucid Air Touring today in Cosmos Silver / Stealth / DDP / SSP / Conv. / 21" Wheels. I already learned a lot from this forum before purchasing and I look forward to learning more. This is my first electric car so there's a bit of a learning curve!

View attachment 20924
Stunning! Stealth works so well on the lighter exterior colors.

Thanks @DeaneG and @Babyrocko1908! I was really sold on the combo with stealth seeing it in person. I also like how the bears match the stealth trim. Glad I went with having them added.

Congratulations and welcome to the family!

Hi all,

View attachment 20924
That’s the best combo! Silver with stealth bears 🐻

Back