New Member - DFW

LuciPearl

Cars
Air Grand Touring
Placed the order last week for a GT, Black, Mojave w/21" wheels. Was told 2-4 month delivery. Plan to use bi-directional charging during prolonged blackouts; was told the bi[directional charging would be available in 2Q2022. My hope is both car and charger are ready in 3Q2022. We shall see. Looking forward to learning from members in all the other forums.

Welcome! Dallas here. I ordered a Pure so I've got a long wait lol. I hope you get yours soon!

Placed the order last week for a GT, Black, Mojave w/21" wheels. Was told 2-4 month delivery. Plan to use bi-directional charging during prolonged blackouts; was told the bi[directional charging would be available in 2Q2022. My hope is both car and charger are ready in 3Q2022. We shall see. Looking forward to learning from members in all the other forums.

There's a good chance that you will get your car by Q3, if not sooner. However, the charger has been pushed back three times. Not sure what's wrong with that but the latest timeline we got is Summer 2022.

Welcome!

Back