- Joined
- Jan 16, 2026
- Messages
- 116
- Reaction score
- 101
- Cars
- 2025 Lucid Air GT
Hello,
I just purchased an Air GT at auction and having it delivered this week. It's coming via a shipping company, so I have some questions about how the current owner and I should handle the shipping/transfer.
I just purchased an Air GT at auction and having it delivered this week. It's coming via a shipping company, so I have some questions about how the current owner and I should handle the shipping/transfer.
- Should I have the current owner do a factory reset to clear his profile(s) from the car?
- If yes, when the car arrives and I have the fobs, will I be able to drive it in guest mode (or any other mode for that matter) until I can effect a transfer via Lucid customer care?
- Regarding the keys- am I correct in presuming that the shipper should not leave the keys in the car during transit? From digging around on this forum it seems likely that could cause some problems