Nevada

I absolutely love everything about the car compared to the Tesla, other than the air conditioning. I can live with the software glitches, the lack of enhanced auto pilot, etc. None of that bothers me but the AC is just brutal.

I absolutely love everything about the car compared to the Tesla, other than the air conditioning. I can live with the software glitches, the lack of enhanced auto pilot, etc. None of that bothers me but the AC is just brutal.
I’m on a road trip to San Diego in a loaner that the AC works fine on. Wanna meet for a few minutes and use the loaner as a control and compare?

I’m on a road trip to San Diego in a loaner that the AC works fine on. Wanna meet for a few minutes and use the loaner as a control and compare?
Thanks for the offer but I’m in Summerlin now for a night golf league

Come on over to our neighborhood and we treat you to lunch. The dry heat is free, too.

Is your garage a 2 car or 3 car?
Also, is your garage insulated or not?

My BTU calculation came out to just less than 18,000 for an insulated 2 car garage.
Sorry for the late reply. I have a 2 car garage with very good insulation..
It's around 22x 22. I installed it late 2019 it never really cooled the garage well. My brother in Santa Clarita just remodeled his garage and installed a 24000. He said it gets really cold and his garage is probably 24x24 with very high ceiling..

I am returning my unit to Costco and buying a 24000. I'll probably end up paying about $400 more but I think the unit qualifies for a 30% federal tax credit.

They're picking up the old unit when they deliver the new one. I love Costco!

No sir black with black windows lol. 21"
Nice!

I have not seen you in the neighborhood as I've not seen another Infinite Black on the road (except once in Summerlin). In our neighborhood there's a Cosmos Silver, which I've twice on the road both times near the Starbucks mall.

Maybe we can grab a coffee sometime? I just met @HariK on Wednesday, who is on a cross-country tour. He was passing through so we met at EA near Premium Outlets.

Sounds good. Lucid brought me my car back today they did a force update with the software. Looks like the max AC button might be generating a little more volume from the fans. It remains to be seen they brought it to me at the golf course it was cold inside because it was parked inside their shop which is air-conditioned and then they drove it to me so it was definitely the coolest tbe car had ever been but the test will be tomorrow when I bring it to the golf course and it bakes for five hours lol.

Sounds good. Lucid brought me my car back today they did a force update with the software. Looks like the max AC button might be generating a little more volume from the fans. It remains to be seen they brought it to me at the golf course it was cold inside because it was parked inside their shop which is air-conditioned and then they drove it to me so it was definitely the coolest tbe car had ever been but the test will be tomorrow when I bring it to the golf course and it bakes for five hours lol.
🤞

FYI - There is some sort of EV event happening at the end of Sept called "National Drive Electric Week 2023".

The EV event is Saturday, Sept 30th from noon-2pm.
Location is 4701 W Russell Rd, LV

I've sent a note to the organizer to get more information and see if we can include one or more of our vehicles, to showcase to potential EV buyers.

I'll provide an update as soon as I get a response.

*** We have details on our first LV Meetup ***

All are welcome to join

Latest on the Meetup is here...

Hey all! New Fathom Blue Pure AWD owner living in Henderson that took delivery on August 19th. I was RWD reservation holder and took advantage of the upgrade offer to get AWD, DreamDrive Pro, and Surreal Sound Pro at additional no cost.

Absolutely loving the car so far and the only minor issue I had so far was that the trunk didn't want to latch. This was promptly fixed by manually pushing the trunk down with the pressure centered specifically above the 'L' and 'D' in the logo (I thought I recalled this being a fix for the frunk not latching and apparently it works for the trunk too) and it hasn't happened again. Service will still be coming out to take a look at it to make sure it is actually fixed, and I'll probably ask them to do some other things I've been holding off from, i.e. the seat homing procedure for easy entry.

Back