Need rear storage bin dimensions.

nautchilous

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
GM. I have a very odd request…Could someone give me the actual dimensions for the storage bin in the trunk for the Lucid Air…I need the length, width and depth…I am trying to see if I can fit some subwoofers in that empty cavity.
996218D0-ED2C-46DF-BBE4-E35D05C1B3F5.jpeg

Not sure if these dimensions are public.

I’m picking my car up from PPF and ceramic coating on Monday. I’ll try to remember to take some measurements if no one does it before then.
Really really appreciate it Pete….And some pics of the actual trunk and that storage bin too 😎….I know. Am asking a lot…Could you measure the height of the trunk area right behind the back seat..I am debating installing a single 15” in a Infinite Baffle setup right behind the Ski Hole…But that trunk height looks tight…
I really don’t want to buy another Tesla and really want the Lucid to work out.

Thanks again…

GM. I have a very odd request…Could someone give me the actual dimensions for the storage bin in the trunk for the Lucid Air…I need the length, width and depth…I am trying to see if I can fit some subwoofers in that empty cavity.
View attachment 1839
Roughly 38'' wide by 16" front to back and 12" deep usable space. It's not a true rectangular shape.

Really really appreciate it Pete….And some pics of the actual trunk and that storage bin too 😎….I know. Am asking a lot…Could you measure the height of the trunk area right behind the back seat..I am debating installing a single 15” in a Infinite Baffle setup right behind the Ski Hole…But that trunk height looks tight…
I really don’t want to buy another Tesla and really want the Lucid to work out.

Thanks again…
Clearance is only 13" behind the passthrough

Responding to this as an update since I needed to order some "cut to fit mats" to protect the trunk, subtrunk, frunk, and subfrunk. Trunk (minus side storage bin area) 40L× 45W ×41W. Subtrunk 15 x 28. Frunk 24 x 35. Subfrunk 23 x 30. The frunk measurements are for the widest portion. When I cut the mats up, I'll give more exact measurements.

Responding to this as an update since I needed to order some "cut to fit mats" to protect the trunk, subtrunk, frunk, and subfrunk. Trunk (minus side storage bin area) 40L× 45W ×41W. Subtrunk 15 x 28. Frunk 24 x 35. Subfrunk 23 x 30. The frunk measurements are for the widest portion. When I cut the mats up, I'll give more exact measurements.
Hi @DinoJuiceFree, did you get any measurements different than the ones you mentioned above?

Back