• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Natick

Service Adviser Ethan set up my phone with Lucid APP
Works great as a third key
Just be aware that when your phone (or fob) is in range of the car, it will perk up its ears and start getting ready for a drive, just like a puppy who wants to go on a ride with you. You may find that to be great when you are actually going on a drive, but not if you're taking out the trash.

Welcome! How do you like the car so far?
At first coming from a Benz I had some doubts ,but now after driving this incredible machine for a few thousand miles it is more than I expected.
The lay out and use of the Nav , radio, Active cruise, safety driving features , etc. have grown on me in a positive way. The ride is an amazing combination of sport and luxury car combined.
I would say the 500 mile range of the GT is worth it especially as that range not usually fully realized in cold weather at speeds of 75mph for long distance driving.

Back