• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

My first “full charge”

Sanford59

Cars
Lucid GT, MB EQS 450+
Merry Christmas Eve :), I fully charged my AGT last night for the first time just to see how much it would take. It’s a beautiful thing!

Attachments

• 03D9B2E8-9234-4B69-826F-1355936B6470.jpeg
    03D9B2E8-9234-4B69-826F-1355936B6470.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 116
Excellent post. I did not know I even wanted someone to post this. Happy New Year.

Was this charge using EA? If so, were all the stalls working?

I took Moby (my white lucid) to an EA charger by Burbank airport. I plugged into a 150KW charger but it only charged at 5mi/min! I was just trying to make sure my new EA link was working so I just charged for a few minutes and then left.

I took Moby (my white lucid) to an EA charger by Burbank airport. I plugged into a 150KW charger but it only charged at 5mi/min! I was just trying to make sure my new EA link was working so I just charged for a few minutes and then left.

How much charge was already in the battery when you plugged in? The more charge in the battery, the slower adding additional charge will be. The fastest charging speeds come deep into battery pack depletion. 5 mi/min is normal if you already had 60-70% charge on the battery.

Merry Christmas Eve :), I fully charged my AGT last night for the first time just to see how much it would take. It’s a beautiful thing!
If you haven't already, take it for a drive soon to bring it down to 90% charge or less.

Was this charge using EA? If so, were all the stalls working?
No, it was at home. The three EA stations I’ve used have all been fully operational, that was until yesterday - when the one in Port St. Lucie was pretty useless. 2 of the 6 were down, and 2 more were listed as functional but still wouldn’t operate.

Back