• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

New owner in New Hampshire

Hey guys

Well after chatting with you all this last week and taking a test drive today, I just leased a 2024 Air Touring. Delivery is Tuesday. I don’t think I’ll be sleeping the next two nights !

Thanks for answering all my questions.
Welcome to the club, fellow New England Lucidian 🤓

Welcome! You're going to love driving your Lucid in New England!

1714400073242.png

Nice AGT. I have the 19" as well. How did you find them in the snow?

Super stable in snow. The tires have also lasted a lot longer than I expected. I've got 29.5K on them so far.

We drove through a torrential rainstorm in Vermont yesterday cruising at 80 mph through high winds, and the car handled it just fine.

The main problem I notice with the car is that it can bottom out easily on gravel roads, so you have to watch closely where you're going.

That's really great to know. Is the AGT lower than the Touring?

They're all the same height, I believe. The ground clearance (5 inches) isn't much worse than other sports sedans. I'm just trying to be careful because it's a heavy car on thin tires with a high value.

Last edited:
Congrats! It'll be nice to increase the chances of seeing another Lucid on the roads up here.

Right ! I saw one red one going down route 3 a couple of weeks ago. Haven't seen one since, except for mine of course. But you know what.. I like the exclusivity :)
Could have been me, depending where / when?

I have seen a white one down route 3 a couple of times near Nashua. Mine is black

Back