Most beautiful car color ever!

LucidHead

Verified Owner
Cars
Potential owner
Was in the Tysons Galleria studio to see the Gravity (which is instead at Tysons Corner) but the SA showed me a Sapphire he had sold but had fallen through. It is simply the most beautiful color car I have seen. Photos don’t come close to capturing it. The car is spectacular in every way. I’ve had my GT for about 2 months and love it more than any car I have owned. Heading to see the Gravity now!

Attachments

• IMG_1398.jpeg
    IMG_1398.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 197
I'm going to powdercoat my running sneakers!
All the best runners at my school take part in powder coating. For some reason though, it’s a white powder and they coat their mouths with it instead of their shoes. Does anybody have an explanation for this? I noticed that without the powder coating before their events, they run slowly, but after it they are energetic for days!

The SA said he believed it was already sold and would be leaving to another studio for delivery. Evidently, the person who ordered this one had them use vegan leather with the usual Air seats rather than the normal Sapphire ones.

The SA said he believed it was already sold and would be leaving to another studio for delivery. Evidently, the person who ordered this one had them use vegan leather with the usual Air seats rather than the normal Sapphire ones.
Wait.. is this the one @stealth told me which had the “carbon wood” accents? It’s interesting how you can do custom things to the Sapphire.. but hey, it’s 250k 🙂

Wait.. is this the one @stealth told me which had the “carbon wood” accents? It’s interesting how you can do custom things to the Sapphire.. but hey, it’s 250k 🙂
Different one. This was on display in the showroom, the other one was still in the service center. I wonder if the one on display was specifically made as a showroom model.

Back