Money factor for leasing Touring

I successfully negotiated my financing rate with BoA. I have no reason to believe wouldn't have been able to negotiate a lease rate, but to be fair, I didn’t lease.
Financing is different though and the lease rate includes Lucid promotions with BofA. It is almost like BofA has no say in the lease. But, maybe it changed since early Dec, it certainly does not hurt to try, as have mulitple times. 🙂

Bank of America has a unit managing the Lucid Financial lease program... I doubt they can control lease money factor... Financing might be a different issue with the bank. When they offered the Sept-Nov promo leases with 0% money factor, it was a great offer, designed to move 2023 inventory. Programs changed.

No the lease factor in this particular situation is non negotiable. The rebates are significantly better for December but the MF is significantly higher. I applied for the 18 month lease in November but couldn’t take delivery then and by the time I was ready, the December incentives were out. Honestly not a lot of difference but with zero down (not to be confused with 0 due at signing!), I ended up saving around $2500 over the duration of the lease compared to November so it made sense for me. YMMV.

No the lease factor in this particular situation is non negotiable. The rebates are significantly better for December but the MF is significantly higher. I applied for the 18 month lease in November but couldn’t take delivery then and by the time I was ready, the December incentives were out. Honestly not a lot of difference but with zero down (not to be confused with 0 due at signing!), I ended up saving around $2500 over the duration of the lease compared to November so it made sense for me. YMMV.
Yes that makes sense. Just gonna go sign the paper work and get the car this Saturday. Can't wait!!

Yes that makes sense. Just gonna go sign the paper work and get the car this Saturday. Can't wait!!
I got a grand touring with $135k sticker. With all discounts and $5,000 down my 18 month lease is $960 per month with 15,000 miles. Buyout at the end is $95,000 which I am unlikely to do.

Back