Met my SA and test drove Lucid AGT Yesterday, some new info

I live in Idaho Falls and I have only had the car since summer and have basically had no experience with bad weather, thus far.

I love the look of the light interior with Santa Cruz ( it’s gorgeous ). In all honesty , even with the eventuality of all weather mats ( in the near future ) it will be very difficult to keep things clean, especially in the seat crevasses and along the floor sides. If I were to do it over I would get the Mohave. In my opinion it is not as nice looking, but it would be relatively maintenance free. Tahoe is also really nice , and carpets are a bit darker.

If you have kids, really really think about your interior choice and go with something darker.

I know others may disagree and have had relative success keeping things clean; this is just my personal observation.
Strat, which wheels did you do? Trying to decide btw the 19" or 20 and get a set of winters

Strat, which wheels did you do? Trying to decide btw the 19" or 20 and get a set of winters
19s. They are all seasons , and I am going to try them in winter driving. If I need, will change to snow tires.
They may be a little less sexy, but I still think they look great.
Additionally, the ride is as smooth as silk. ; however , I doubt the 20s would change the ride significantly.

Not out yet because it’s in Apple approval hell, but already in the cars and just turned off for now.

Not out yet. We are hoping it will be soon.
If the charging can be scheduled, does that preclude the need for a home charger like ChargePoint+?

Great to hear about your test drive and so glad you enjoyed it!!!

I live in Idaho , and have a Santa Cruz interior. I love the way it looks, but I will be completely honest with you. I regret my choice , because I think it’s going to be very difficult in the winter. I should have thought more about that. That being said, apparently all weather fitted mats that should cover most of the carpet are possibly pending ( I hope ) from either or all the following : Weather Tech, 3D mats, and Lucid.
I scotch guarded my carpet and have generic mats and thus far mine are clean. But, we haven’t had any bad weather to get them dirty yet.

I plan in being religious about cleaning but really wish I had thought this thru more. Other members may have different opinions.
I believe all weather mats are available now in Lucid store, must have if you are in north during winter

-He told me that Sentry mode is coming soon and is definitely something Lucid has an interest in as people want to protect their cars from all sorts of crazy hooligans. The recordings will be accessible via the app, and he also mentioned an internal drive which Lucids have and so we can have access to or maybe plug/transfer data somehow to and from it.
Did they give any rough timing on Sentry mode?

I have the Santa Cruz interior. A couple of weeks ago I ordered a set of Mojave floor mats, put them in two days ago and they look and perform just fine.
Post a few pictures please. This will be my setup as well and would love to see how the Mojave mats looks against the light color of Santa Cruz.

@Volund

Thanks for info about the camera upgrade. As someone who drives a smaller car and still suck at parallel parking, the 360 view is a must for me if I dont want my Lucid's wheels to get scratched but I don't really want to pay for all the LIDAR features on DDPro. I did ask a couple of sales agent on pricing but they did not tell me anything. I'm just afraid they would charge $2-3k for it lol

I'll wait a few more days before I confirm my order.

Hello all!

I had my test drive yesterday in Scottsdale and would like to post some updates.
The cars I test drove did not have the new 2.0 update, but at least, I didn't notice any major hiccups while I was driving it, things seemed slow. But I'm sure you owners have messed with it for many more hours to see the inconsistencies I saw people complaining about on the forums.

So for the new things!
-My SA told me that Dream Drive will definitely have Highway Assist to keep you in your lane on long drives, and it will be geo-fenced to ensure people don't use Highway assist in city roads and cause accidents like the Tesla videos we see today.
-He told me that Sentry mode is coming soon and is definitely something Lucid has an interest in as people want to protect their cars from all sorts of crazy hooligans. The recordings will be accessible via the app, and he also mentioned an internal drive which Lucids have and so we can have access to or maybe plug/transfer data somehow to and from it.
-He also told me that after purchasing the vehicle, if you want dreamdrive pro, you can't take the car back in for the upgrade, but there's an in-between upgrade which is the 'upgraded camera kit' (No price on it yet, TBA) that will allow things like the blindspot cameras and other things if you want it in the future.
-He also confirmed Android Auto and Apple Auto integrations
-One more note about the specifics, but he said the footwells will be 3 inches lower for rear passengers in the Lucid Touring versus the Lucid AGT.
-I asked him about charging off-peak hours of electricity, and said just like Tesla, you keep the car plugged in, and then it won't start charging until your designated schedule (this may already be released?)

Overall my drive was amazing, I loved the car, the smoothness, and how amazingly responsive it was. I was appreciative he let me go over my test drive limit, I think I spent a good hour and 15 minutes in the car.
Huuuuge shoutout to him, made it super comfortable.

Ultimately I am excited to get my hands on the car and waiting for my delivery which he said will be guaranteed in production by December (Touring models) and so I should be getting my finalization email by early next year.

Now with all of that being out of the way, I'm really torn on my original choice White exterior and Santa Monica interior.... to not Zenith Red and Tahoe interior.
I live in Utah where it's snowy, muddy, and full of mountains and canyons and so there's always opportunity for the interior to get dirty.

For those of you who have the white interior, how has cleaning it been? What suggestions or advice would you give me?
I have zenith red with Santa Monica interior. It is fine except the white carpets are difficult to keep clean and i have purchased a set of factory charcoal carpeted mats to replace the white mats. i have not seen a custom winter (rubber) mat available yet but would purchase those if they become available. Note i have had Factory made winter mats in a Range Rover and a BMW IX and they are high quality and nice looking compared to most plastic type aftermarket mats that you can buy. Hoping lucid will contract with whichever company makes them for Range Rover or BMW.

I have zenith red with Santa Monica interior. It is fine except the white carpets are difficult to keep clean and i have purchased a set of factory charcoal carpeted mats to replace the white mats. i have not seen a custom winter (rubber) mat available yet but would purchase those if they become available. Note i have had Factory made winter mats in a Range Rover and a BMW IX and they are high quality and nice looking compared to most plastic type aftermarket mats that you can buy. Hoping lucid will contract with whichever company makes them for Range Rover or BMW.

Back