Merchandise

TakeDuo

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
Referral Code
YLV3CK0N
Has there ever been talk of or any interest in merchandise from the site? I’m not in a position to offer services but I’d definitely help in any logistics. And def buy and wear a t-shirt, hat or hoodie if they were available.

Also, maybe a business card to hand out at events maybe? I say card because it’s tangible. Every owner I meet I ask if they are on the forum and they say “what is the site again?” I’ve asked a few (older) owners if I could airdrop or send the site to them and they were skeptical. It’s really an incredible resource of information!!!

Just trying to promote and grow the site!
@Joe @hmp10

I think that is a good idea. I can put something together since I did have a new logo made for the forums. Greatly appreciate the support!
Awesome. I probably wouldn't regularly wear a Lucid shirt, but I'd definitely wear a Lucid Owners shirt.

Lucid Owners logo
1669823441344.png
1669823512760.png

goes both ways !

I would say a calendar, but every model is the same model. Only way to spice up the car is photos with beautiful women. Anyone else been considering a photo shoot with your wife and car (not to share of course, personal use)?

Back