Our next Lucids & Lattes is this Sunday 5/5/24:

Spectra Coffee at 9:00am
5353 Almaden Expressway #52
San Jose, CA

Followed by a visit to see the Gravity!

Lucid Studio Westfield Valley Fair at 11:30am
2855 Stevens Creek Blvd Suite 1707
Santa Clara, CA

Come to one or both, whichever works for your schedule. Please RSVP to me via DM or reply on this thread so I can get a head count to the studio for those coming to see Gravity.

Last edited by a moderator:

San Jose, CA

Santa Clara, CA

Come to one or both, whichever works for your schedule. Please RSVP to me via DM or reply on this thread so I can get a head count to the studio for those coming to see Gravity.
I will be there. Thanks for arranging this, @AirDoll!

Wow I hope there is sufficient parking at Spectra Coffee for all these Lucids. Hopefully I'll have mine back by then otherwise I'll be driving the loaner.

There’s zero chance we will all park together at either location. Spectra is all about the banana cream latte. I’m already researching for the next one and have parking on the checklist for criteria. Especially now that it’s getting warmer.

I’m thinking I show up early in uniform, put some official looking cones down to block spaces and yell at people who try to park in any spots close. “It’s a matter of national security!” 👮

I’m thinking I show up early in uniform, put some official looking cones down to block spaces and yell at people who try to park in any spots close. “It’s a matter of national security!” 👮
see if the Saudis will let you borrow one of their police Lucids ;)

Hotel booked and staying through Monday. Because, you know, who wants to deal with weekend LA traffic? See you all Sunday 😎

View attachment 20322

San Jose, CA

Santa Clara, CA

I am planning to be there Sunday morning.

View attachment 20322

San Jose, CA

Santa Clara, CA

Will try to make it for the Westfield. Where is everyone planning on parking at?

Back