LucidLogger

You didn't provide the logfile of the database and it looks like this is the problem.
I don't know how fast your Qnap is, but I saw some cheap Synology need 30 minutes to init the database.

try to start from scratch.
> docker compose down

delete the content of the folder mysql. NOT the folder itself!!!

> docker compose up -d

And wait! Be patient - it may take one hour if your NAS is very slow!

You have to wait untill you can read this in your mariadb container logs:
/usr/local/bin/docker-entrypoint.sh: running /docker-entrypoint-initdb.d/sqlschema.sql

if that doesn't work, please send me the log of the database
An hour to initialize a local database? Mind if I ask why that would be?

I'm going to take a look at the repo if there is one, but that seems outrageous.
 
ok. I did as instructed and I have the same issue. Still errors with mysql and then with the JSON error with the My tesla / my lucid button.

attaching the log from the ip:8888/admin page

converted to pdf.

also added the files that are in the mysql folder
 

Attachments

  • logfile2.pdf
    logfile2.pdf
    145 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot 2026-08-24 110546.webp
    Screenshot 2026-08-24 110546.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
You didn't provide the logfile of the database and it looks like this is the problem.
I don't know how fast your Qnap is, but I saw some cheap Synology need 30 minutes to init the database.

try to start from scratch.
> docker compose down

delete the content of the folder mysql. NOT the folder itself!!!

> docker compose up -d

And wait! Be patient - it may take one hour if your NAS is very slow!

You have to wait untill you can read this in your mariadb container logs:
/usr/local/bin/docker-entrypoint.sh: running /docker-entrypoint-initdb.d/sqlschema.sql

if that doesn't work, please send me the log of the database
I had a NUC lying around and installed ubuntu, docker and then your proedure and everything up and running in 15 minutes. I do not know why the qnap container station is causing issues. I will investigate and if I find the solution I will let you know for future QNAP users. You should see me on your backend now.

CaptK
 
Just an FYI as I'm not sure if anyone else has done this with a Gravity yet but I just setup the Docker image and added my Gravity Grand Touring.
 
Back
Top