Lucid signs partnership agreement with Wallbox to provide home chargers in Europe

Babyrocko1908

Referral Code - 2BFU7LV3
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Referral Code
2BFU7LV3
I'm not sure how I missed this news today since I follow several European Lucid investors over on Twitter. Hope the market reacts positively to the news tomorrow.

I'm not sure how I missed this news today since I follow several European Lucid investors over on Twitter. Hope the market reacts positively to the news tomorrow.

Okay, I'm officially an idiot. Literally 5 hours ago I was wishing for a Lucid sponsored charging station!

Europe is SO far ahead in terms of chargers.. I just went there. It's bonkers, and this will extend their lead over America in this regard!

A question; could this be implemented in US cities like NYC? That would ensure much higher city adoption, as no home charging is one of the largest concerns for some, and it also removes one factor putting MAJOR stress on the Level 3 charging network!

Wonder if they will swap out their LCHCS for this new one and what differences there are between the two.

Wonder if they will swap out their LCHCS for this new one and what differences there are between the two.
For one thing, Wallbox has spectacular software. I have their Pulsar Plus and I’ve yet to be upset at it.

Back