Lucid rally and factory tour- AZ Lucid Owners - Jan 27th

Rally the valley !!

IMG_3568.jpeg

I am a Lucid AGT owner in Scottsdale and I enrolled in the Lucid Owners Club but I haven’t received an invitation to AZ rally/factory tour. Any suggestions about how to fix that?

Would love to go. How do I register?
Make sure you have signed up for the owner's club. If not see below:

In the meantime, please send an email to [email protected] with the following information if you would like to join the Owners Club:
  • Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
  • Full Name

The weird thing is that I'm sure I signed up for the LOC back in November. But if I click that link, and sign into my Lucid account, it acts like I never did.
Same. Just re-registered.

I don't know if it was cause and effect, but I did start the rumor and it definitely is happening.

Hope you guys have a great time this weekend! Post some pictures.

Did any of you invitees get a media release form for your guest as well as yourself? Only I got one. I emailed the contact asking about that, but have not heard back.

I only received one also. I have not received any more details yet from Suzanne on the meetup in Phoenix or Tucson.

Thanks, SubSailer! Well, the cover letter did only say that 'owners' were required to sign. That surprised me, but I guess we're OK, as I doubt that we BOTH made an error filling out the event registration.

I have not received any event details yet either. Looking forward to this!

As I understand to get invited you had to be first owner and be in a database. I worked around that due to me being a Lucidniare and or having powder coated wheels. Also signed the media release today.

As I understand to get invited you had to be first owner and be in a database. I worked around that due to me being a Lucidniare and or having powder coated wheels. Also signed the media release today.

@blueice89 I've always wondered what a Lucidniare actually is - can you share? Also, are there many of them?

Standing by for details. Getting ready for the trip by starting to charge today at 10AM during super off-peak pricing.

Back