Lucid Public Charging Tracker

I wonder if at some point Lucid will open up access to some kind of API … with each of my previous EVs I’ve run “TeslaMate” to track various metrics, including comprehensive charge data.

It’s not necessary but it’s a fun and informative tool, and would make this kind of exercise much much easier.
I would love to see charge curves in the app. Also, I would love to see Lucid export real time SoC and battery size to CarPlay and Android Apps such as Google maps.

I would love to see charge curves in the app. Also, I would love to see Lucid export real time SoC and battery size to CarPlay and Android Apps such as Google maps.
I think Lucid could definitely build all this. Whether it's on their radar or not, I don't know.

I never used it, but Tesla has nice energy views in the car showing charge graphs, usage graphs, predicted milage graphs, etc. For those who love this stuff, I have to admit it's pretty cool.

I think Lucid could definitely build all this. Whether it's on their radar or not, I don't know.

I never used it, but Tesla has nice energy views in the car showing charge graphs, usage graphs, predicted milage graphs, etc. For those who love this stuff, I have to admit it's pretty cool.
Tesla's "burndown" graph showing predicted vs actual battery SOC vs distance is extremely useful on long road trips, especially when driving fast, or in inclement weather.

I would say this is not even on their Radar. At this point the promised features and others I look forward to are
in that order of priority and/or ease of implementation:

1. Allow customization of the display and fixed soft buttons
2. Export SoC info to CarPlay/Android Auto Apps and support Android Auto.
3. Integrate google maps and google real time traffic data instead of HERE maps.
4. Enable bi-directional V2L, V2V, V2H, V2G (in that order because it is easier to do and fantastic differentiation vs others in this class)
5. Traffic Jam Assist including road sign recognition, display auto stop at traffic light and stop sign, intelligent yield
6. Highway Pilot

I guess all the above belong in software thread and not here.

Am I understanding correctly that you are plotting the numbers manually as the car charges?
Capturing screenshot and manually entering soc and kw in a spreadsheet. This is to just to understand the current charging status so that it helps in deciding how much to charge. I am thinking of doing a % vs time plot and kW vs time using the same info at a EA 150 and 350 to get a sense of time as well

Back