Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

Actually, I think there may NOT be a sub frunk. The regular subTRUNK is huge though and I think it could fit in that(you wouldnt be able to fold down third row though..)
Yeah, no one mentioned sub frunk, I think there isn't one

Starting under $80K, they are absolutely dumping them. Why even look at say a GLE, X5 or even my own Cayenne, unless they are heavily substidized?! And forget about the Q8 e-tron, EQS/EQE and TMX...

I think starting at 80k means that the cheapest model will be less than 80k. From the ThrottleHouse video, I think the Dream Edition will be more

Starting under $80K, they are absolutely dumping them. Why even look at say a GLE, X5 or even my own Cayenne, unless they are heavily substidized?! And forget about the Q8 e-tron, EQS/EQE and TMX...
Given what I’m seeing panel gap wise, everything from the demo units is screaming German quality with a better interior and exterior design.

EQS SUV and Escalade IQ are probably crying in the corner right now. And the model x is the same price.. lol.

I wonder if these are Easter egg to future cars. They are not the Gravity. If it is the Air, why so shadowy about it?

1700158674965.png

Looks great. Any word on pricing?
73FF4454-8F6D-423B-B77F-FCFD98996020.jpeg

The gravity will have an AR HUD, all the colors of the air plus Aurora Green, Lunar Titanium, and Supernova Bronze, and mojave/tahoe joined by "yosemite" and "ojai." (we have seen yosemite, not ojai or mojave)

You have picture of AR HUD ???

Is that green? I love that color.
Great presentation and the Gravity really does look awesome. That 3rd row fold down is crazy. But I honestly hated that green, I kept thinking it must be the lighting. They really, IMO, should have used a more impactful color like a graphite or blue. But I think this vehicle will save the company and sell very well.

@Tesla2.0 do you have pictures of all the colors and stealth option?

And no, I did not see the AR HUD. It was mentioned in a car and driver article.

<$80K. Maybe it'll quality for the $7500 EV rebate? That'll be sweet!!

I’m really surprised that there was no mention of new DD Pro features. Did they do the “future ready” thing again?

Back