Lucid Party @ Gravity Reveal-LA AutoShow November, 2023?

Okay guys I'm back from the school nurse after fainting and we are going for the 18 month lease if we get an Air. I really want a sedan, but this is just... amazing.

Okay guys I'm back from the school nurse after fainting and we are going for the 18 month lease if we get an Air. I really want a sedan, but this is just... amazing.
You can buy mine. I am already in love with Gravity

Looks really nice to me. A few things that stuck out:
  1. Did they give up on whatever extended capabilities they implied but didn't actually promise for DreamDrive Pro?
  2. Square steering wheel, a la C8 Corvette
  3. Nothing flagrantly shiny on the dash to reflect on the windshield!
  4. They managed to make an aerodynamic shape that doesn't look like a jellybean (like EQS SUV)
  5. Surprisingly narrow at 78.7 inches including mirrors! Which will make it that much easier to fit in regular garages.
Looks like a solid X7/GLS/RR competitor to me...

I would love to do frunking ;)

I'm most excited about the 3rd row seat which looks to fold like a van! This means that the trunk will actually be very useable with the seats up, which is more than I can say about most current 3 row e-suvs (ahem, EQS). It will likely be much larger than my prev model X, plus a big frunk! WOW.

One big difference with Gravity over Air is the integration of the software team with the hardware team. With Air a lot of hardware/electronic choices were made without a lot of feedback from the software team. I say this because it seemed like prior to the Air roll out that the software team was still ramping up. Because of the late arrival of the software team, there were hardware decisions in place that the software team could not overcome. With Mike Bell now leading the software team and having influence over hardware, there will be better integration and many of the Air problems will not happen. At least that is what I am hoping.
I’m definitely experiencing some FOMO right now. just hope that they don’t leave the rest of us owners in the dust and figure out a way to provide us with significant OTAs and if necessary an option to be able to upgrade some hardware to be able to experience much of this new technology. Doing this would fortify good will and would ensure that future buyers will not hesitate to be early adopters.

The Air is being beaten with a big stick right now, its ridiculous! Please update the air! I feel Lucid may leave some of us behind..

Reactions: DBV
Hey guys, have they announced card any new DD Pro features?

80k Staring price
Pretty good. Same starting price as the R1S - which of course goes up fast with options - I imagine it'll be the same for the Gravity. 20k less than the EQS SUV. Looking forward to seeing this!

Back