Lucid Owner Experience Event Oct 26th

AwesoM

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
2024 Lucid Touring
DE Number
Got an email today for an event on Sat Oct 26th with details to follow.... could this be the local Gravity launch? Has anyone else received any emails from their local studio?

They have these regularly. There's one on Long Island on October 19. Usually a drive around some scenic area, then snacks and chatting with other Lucid owners and a couple Lucid employees. I think it's a neat outreach for them.

They have these regularly. There's one on Long Island on October 19. Usually a drive around some scenic area, then snacks and chatting with other Lucid owners and a couple Lucid employees. I think it's a neat outreach for them.
Are there any upcoming events in Chicago? How do we get notified? I registered for the Lucid Owners Club some time ago but never heard anything back.

Chicagoland Lucid owners so far have been fairly lethargic in planning a meet and greet event.
Even the Chicago Telegram group activity is dormant too.

Got an email today for an event on Sat Oct 26th with details to follow.... could this be the local Gravity launch? Has anyone else received any emails from their local studio?
Thank you for posting about the event.
I live in Chesterfield County and plan to purchase the Gravity when it becomes available, so I'm interested in the Oct. 26 Tysons Corner event.

I saw the Gravity prototype that was at Tysons in May.
When you receive more details about the event, please share.
I have a sales contact there, but haven't received any info from them.

I'm hoping the event will provide a chance to sit in and perhaps even drive a Gravity.
If it's an owner's event, with the scenic drive and so forth that they've had before, I'd pass since I don't need an Air and therefore, don't own one.

I live in Chesterfield County and plan to purchase the Gravity when it becomes available, so I'm interested in the Oct. 26 Tysons Corner event.

I'm hoping the event will provide a chance to sit in and perhaps even drive a Gravity.
If it's an owner's event, with the scenic drive and so forth that they've had before, I'd pass since I don't need an Air and therefore, don't own one.
Now that I think more about it, when I talked to my sales contact a few weeks ago, she did mention they would have a prototype up there around the end of October. She was going to confirm it would be a pre-production model. Haven't heard anything since.

It’s official on their website…

• October 25th – November 3rd – Lucid Prototype Collection at Tysons Galleria

Hello neighbor! I’m in Midlo. I too was looking at the gravity but then test drove the Air and the rest is history 2 weeks ago….

I received an invite for Saturday, October 19, 2024. Email mentions

"On behalf of Lucid Motors, you are invited to attend a Lucid Owner Experience event on Saturday, October 19, 2024, beginning at 9:00 AM.
To make this a truly memorable day, we will kick off the event with an exclusive Lucid Owners Rally. We will first meet in the Sagamore Hill National Historic Site parking lot at 20 Sagamore Hill Rd, Oyster Bay, NY 11771. Google Map Link
  • Meet at the starting point at 9:00 AM
  • Check-in and get your Lucid Owners Club Passport & Stamp
  • Enjoy light refreshments and connect with fellow owners
  • Depart together at 10:15 AM for a scenic drive to Lucid Manhasset Studio Google Map Link"
"

The October 26th Tysons event is not a rally. Here is the invitation to Owners, which includes reference to prospective owners, as well:

"On behalf of Lucid Motors, you are invited to attend a Lucid Owners Club event on Saturday, October 26, 2024.

The event will take place at the Lucid Studio and Service Center at Tysons Galleria located at 1690G Galleria at Tysons II, McLean, VA 22102 (Map Link) from 11 am to 1 pm.

Join us for an up-close look at our record-breaking beta prototype vehicles and the latest Lucid Air sedans, including the Air Sapphire. We will also showcase a Lucid Gravity prototype. You will have the opportunity to learn more about your vehicle through interactive stations set up to demonstrate Lucid Air technology and participate in a Q&A session with members of the Lucid Executive Team.

Connect with fellow Lucid owners about what drove them to the brand and what they love most about being part of the Lucid family - all while enjoying light refreshments amongst fellow driving enthusiasts. Please feel free to bring friends or family who would enjoy learning more about Lucid's innovative vehicles and ownership experience.

To confirm your attendance, please fill out the following RSVP form by clicking here.

We look forward to welcoming both current and potential future owners for a fun and exciting afternoon.

Warm regards,
Lucid Motors, Owners Club Team
[email protected]"

The October 26th Tysons event is not a rally. Here is the invitation to Owners, which includes reference to prospective owners, as well:

"On behalf of Lucid Motors, you are invited to attend a Lucid Owners Club event on Saturday, October 26, 2024.

The event will take place at the Lucid Studio and Service Center at Tysons Galleria located at 1690G Galleria at Tysons II, McLean, VA 22102 (Map Link) from 11 am to 1 pm.

Join us for an up-close look at our record-breaking beta prototype vehicles and the latest Lucid Air sedans, including the Air Sapphire. We will also showcase a Lucid Gravity prototype. You will have the opportunity to learn more about your vehicle through interactive stations set up to demonstrate Lucid Air technology and participate in a Q&A session with members of the Lucid Executive Team.

Connect with fellow Lucid owners about what drove them to the brand and what they love most about being part of the Lucid family - all while enjoying light refreshments amongst fellow driving enthusiasts. Please feel free to bring friends or family who would enjoy learning more about Lucid's innovative vehicles and ownership experience.

To confirm your attendance, please fill out the following RSVP form by clicking here.

We look forward to welcoming both current and potential future owners for a fun and exciting afternoon.

Warm regards,
Lucid Motors, Owners Club Team
[email protected]"
Received same.

Back