• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Lucid Offering Employee Discounts

About a week old.

I was in the Virginia studio yesterday to pick up my new touring and asked the SA if he was going to take advantage of the employee discount. His response was "How do you know about that? That is an internal memo". Had to tell him- I think the forum might have info he doesn't yet have. Check it out. LOL

I was in the Virginia studio yesterday to pick up my new touring and asked the SA if he was going to take advantage of the employee discount. His response was "How do you know about that? That is an internal memo". Had to tell him- I think the forum might have info he doesn't yet have. Check it out. LOL
Lol,you must be kidding me. I was there yesterday and i also asked about it. He asked me wtf someone else have asked the same day. Asked me if i knew from the forum. I didn’t remember where i knew from in reality.

Back