Lucid never paid my referral credit.

jgiannini23

Cars
2024 lucid air pure
I leased my 2023 Air Pure in December of 2023. I applied a referral credit for the $750 back. I was told by my sales rep that Lucid Financial could not have the credit reflected on the lease itself and that the $750 would instead be mailed to me after signing. I've reached out to Lucid customer care repeatedly and no one seems to know what's going on or who is in charge of the referral program. I am just told to be patient while they "look into this." Has anyone encountered a similar situation? Did you eventually get a check in the mail? Thank you in advance.

I leased my 2023 Air Pure in December of 2023. I applied a referral credit for the $750 back. I was told by my sales rep that Lucid Financial could not have the credit reflected on the lease itself and that the $750 would instead be mailed to me after signing. I've reached out to Lucid customer care repeatedly and no one seems to know what's going on or who is in charge of the referral program. I am just told to be patient while they "look into this." Has anyone encountered a similar situation? Did you eventually get a check in the mail? Thank you in advance.
Hi, @jgiannini23. Would you mind DMing me your contact info? I will follow up to see if I can help get an answer for you.

@hydbob, would mind turning on their conversation feature?

Similar - When I leased it was $1k doubled ($2k total). Was told $1k would be cap reduction, the other $1k would be a rebate. Emailed sales about it a couple weeks after taking delivery and never got a response about when I should expect that.

Similar - When I leased it was $1k doubled ($2k total). Was told $1k would be cap reduction, the other $1k would be a rebate. Emailed sales about it a couple weeks after taking delivery and never got a response about when I should expect that.
Can you send me your contact info in a DM? I will look into it.

Same happened to me, no check no follow up from customer service

Can you send me your contact info in a DM? I will look into it.
Hi, thank you for your offer for assistance. 45 mins after posting this, I received a call from some at Lucid and they are going to be doing an ACH deposit. Maybe they saw my post here or maybe it's just serendipitous timing. Just in time to replace a perelli with a sidewall buldge no less! Thanks again.

Back