Lucid Needs To Up Its Game Regarding Its App

DJL

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
May 6, 2022
Messages
655
Reaction score
959
Location
Blaine, WA
I just read this from Green Powere Reports: "The top-rated EV apps in the study were FordPass, the Tesla app, MyHyundai, Kia Access, and Genesis Intelligent Assistant. Despite their high-tech image, Rivian and Lucid fell short in charging functionality, app speed, and general content, according to J.D. Power."
I am still a few months away from receiving my GT but I sure hope Michael Bell, Senior Vice President of Digital can fire up his team and fix this soon!
 
I think the Lucid app should be a beta! Lol
 
I got an update for the App today for "Added Canadian localization"
 
What's that all aboot?
The charging screen has been updated to look like Maple Syrup filling the car whilst charging 😂
 
The charging screen has been updated to look like Maple Syrup filling the car whilst charging 😂
It already does....
 
2A636785-7B7B-4D3B-B86D-1B4CE102819A.webp

Lucid heard you and updated. I just updated and have no clue what is the difference.
 
Version 1.11.2 (1719)

Long way to go, but basic jobs are there.
 
HC_79 said:
The charging screen has been updated to look like Maple Syrup filling the car whilst charging 😂
A lot of apps nowadays are adding these flashy charging or loading animations just to make the experience feel more premium, but sometimes it ends up feeling more like a gimmick than something useful. Most users honestly care more about smooth performance, fast response, and stability than visual effects during charging screens.
 
The last update of the Lucid app on Google Playstore was March 25th, for "other improvements and enhancements".
 
Back
Top