Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Dream P
DE Number
Referral Code
R0YBCKIJ
Will update later!

Flash alarm, didn't seem to do anything!

Last edited:
Okay so apparently it was a real OTA update. I tried to do it through the app, but then it didn't show any progress. Customer Care called me and told me there was an update, told me to initiate it through the car, but it didnt show up. Told me it might not have gotten pushed to the car yet even though it showed up on app? Anyways, told me to check again tomorrow morning from inside the car and not the app.

Okay so apparently it was a real OTA update. I tried to do it through the app, but then it didn't show any progress. Customer Care called me and told me there was an update, told me to initiate it through the car, but it didnt show up. Told me it might not have gotten pushed to the car yet even though it showed up on app? Anyways, told me to check again tomorrow morning from inside the car and not the app.
I wonder if they will update the Alexa portion of the UI, since they jumped the gun with the Alexa Built-in videos:

Alexa already works before this OTA update

Alexa already works before this OTA update
I though many of the functions do not work? For example, the navigation commands Which are listed on the first video.

did the update show up? Curious to how they are handling OTA, where can you see release notes and anything new here?

I though many of the functions do not work? For example, the navigation commands Which are listed on the first video.
Actually the NAV commands worked on previous 1.0.2. Last night after the videos I tried to do the seat warming/cooling command and it didn't work so some of the new functions should be in the new update.

Interesting that it went to 1.0.4. I didn't even have 1.0.3 installed. Will see if I can access those release notes after this install.

20211209_103612.jpg

So no new release notes, no new buttons or things I could find. Maybe just some driving improvements..but it still seems great?

New OTA
Screenshot_20211216-145517_Chrome.jpg

Nope

20211217_182145.jpg
20211217_182159.jpg

Screenshot_20211230-185447_Chrome.jpg

So, I also noticed, lane keep assist is now working. It's not mentioned in the update but it's active lol. When you drift out of your lane without signaling, it will bring up a lane display on the left side of the main panel, flash red the line you are crossing and then steer you back into the lane.

This update is just in time for my car delivery in about half an hour!

@hydbob another question - does the car has two wireless charging spots for phone or just one? wish there was a thread to ask these random questions.

Just one, driver side, weird bit that's what it shipped with

Back