Lucid is should be in dumpster fire?

The spirited and extra spirited driving portions cracked me up.

Very refreshing hysterical review, not your stereotypical script reading specs. These guys can be comedians. 😂

EPIC! 😂
4BAEB592-5028-4739-8907-B25B7BC7EC8B.jpeg

Clowns! 😂
4E88C6A7-8C61-4C2A-B2D2-FE45FD4FA8CE.jpeg

Holy smoke!!! 🤣
34D6CF9D-38D9-4CC2-83F7-A6314913A21C.jpeg

Bad boys grounded! 😝
6FF6BCF1-A246-49F1-B1DC-1071FC43597E.jpeg
(Ripping up car in studio)
“Wait! What are you doing to my car?!”, says Lucid suspension engineer. 😂

BEST LUCID REVIEW EVER!!!

Reactions: DJL
I feel, just feel, that this video gives more clout to Lucid than other reviews.

I feel, just feel, that this video gives more clout to Lucid than other reviews.
Absolutely. Because above all, unlike 90% of what's on YouTube, it's entertaining. I'd bet this gives Lucid more brand awareness than most of the other reviews as well.

Someone at Lucid deserves credit for inviting them to this event.

Absolutely. Because above all, unlike 90% of what's on YouTube, it's entertaining. I'd bet this gives Lucid more brand awareness than most of the other reviews as well.

Someone at Lucid deserves credit for inviting them to this event.
Also because he's a Tesla fan, he says he'd rather have a GTP over a Plaid

Also because he's a Tesla fan, he says he'd rather have a GTP over a Plaid
Yes Rich Rebuilds is a long time Tesla owner and YouTube content producer. He is unbias brutal truthful and funny. He recently revived and modified a dead Tesla Model-S to a ICE V-8 muscle car. He has 1.33M followers with many hardcore Tesla fanboys following him. This is a serious clout!

• Wow
Reactions: DJL
Yes Rich Rebuilds is a long time Tesla owner and YouTube content producer. He is unbias brutal truthful and funny. He recently revived and modified a dead Tesla Model-S to a ICE V-8 muscle car. He has 1.33M followers with many hardcore Tesla fanboys following him. This is a serious clout! 👍
Funny, not sure how it got post twice when I was trying to modify grammatical error. Moderator delete, please?

Out of all the reviews that came out over the past several days this is the one I watched several times and showed it to my wife. It’s entertaining, unscripted, and honest. Great review!

Back