Lucid indicated they have sold more cars through August 31st 2024 than all of 2023

Joe

Staff Member
Admin
Reaction score

GXHpGerbMAA7skL.webp

Wish the stock would reflect some of that good news. It’s down about 15% from last week.

I'm definitely seeing more Lucids around town now. There's at least 4 unique Lucid's I'm seeing at least once a week, sometimes more, in my local area.
I'm also seeing two Cybertrucks now (poop).

Wish the stock would reflect some of that good news. It’s down about 15% from last week.
I am buying lucid stock since it is cheap … way too cheap

I do not think it will be this cheap once the market understands the value of lucid

I will not be surprised if you make 1000% profit in the next 5 years … mark my word

I do not think it will be this cheap once the market understands the value of lucid

I will not be surprised if you make 1000% profit in the next 5 years … mark my word
Exactly, I’m buying every time in dips!

I'm definitely seeing more Lucids around town now. There's at least 4 unique Lucid's I'm seeing at least once a week, sometimes more, in my local area.
I'm also seeing two Cybertrucks now (poop).
Cybertruck seems to be selling well as they have delivered over 12,000 in less than a year. This is pretty close to what air sales have been for three years.

have bought and sold it at least seven different times, including when it was an SPAC….
Still have some quantity Imthat I bought under $3. The next 12 to 18 months will be interesting. My two biggest EV holdings are LCiD and TSLA which I’ve held since 2015 with all the drama

what would be considered a healthy inventory? 25% of all cars produced are still in inventory?

what would be considered a healthy inventory? 25% of all cars produced are still in inventory?
I would consider 3-4 months of sales to be excellent and anything under 6 months of sales to be healthy.

Back