Lucid Home charger Order status

Unh00ked

Reaction score
So placed an order for Lucid home charger 10 or so days ago. Is there a way to look up the order status on the Lucid page? How long does it take typically to ship from order date?

Home charger shopping page says, future orders won't ship until June-10. That means they ran out of stock.

Home charger shopping page says, future orders won't ship until June-10. That means they ran out of stock.
Just saw that, hmm it wasn't there when I placed the order, o well, will just have to wait.

Ordered our charger on July 10th and other than a confirmation of the order it has been radio silence. Sent email to store asking for update but no response. No caveats on the webpage about availability when we ordered but I see today that it is saying new orders will ship "late August." I hope we are earlier in the queue!

If you check the main lucid store - they won’t ship till mid/late August. That’s why no one has seen any shipping currently

Agreed that is what the store says now for new orders, but that was not the case when I ordered. It is all about setting expectations. If you tell me at time of order the expected delivery date I can accomidate it. If that date changes, good Customer Service would dictate letting me know. There is a big difference between ships the next day to late August.

Agreed that is what the store says now for new orders, but that was not the case when I ordered. It is all about setting expectations. If you tell me at time of order the expected delivery date I can accomidate it. If that date changes, good Customer Service would dictate letting me know. There is a big difference between ships the next day to late August.
Oh I mean I agreee - if you’re going to put a date make sure to put it on the reward store and normal store. But once I checked both dates I knew what was happening

Ordered one from Referral store on June-23. No update yet and no response from store either. 'Awaiting shipment' is the status

Just another warning if you are ordering this back ordered part, purchase it separately. They will hold up shipping the rest of your order until all parts are available. I have made numerous phone calls and sent a few emails and the response has been lackluster to say the least. I ordered a ton of stuff from the online store on 7/11/24 and have not received one item in my order. So much for trying to be preemptive and ordering accessories for my new car before it was delivered.

Just another warning if you are ordering this back ordered part, purchase it separately. They will hold up shipping the rest of your order until all parts are available. I have made numerous phone calls and sent a few emails and the response has been lackluster to say the least. I ordered a ton of stuff from the online store on 7/11/24 and have not received one item in my order. So much for trying to be preemptive and ordering accessories for my new car before it was delivered.
That explains why my order for the X range and the V2 cable haven’t shipped. When I placed that order it said expected ship date August 9. So who knows when I’ll get that stuff

I think we need an accessories forum here.

The site now shows sept 13 on the official store
I ordered beginning of August and the store said end of August for delivery of the Lucid EVSE. I noticed the Sept 13 date on the store site now. Not sure if that means my equipment is back ordered until then or they’re warning that new orders will take that long to ship. I’m not concerned/complaining. I do have other less convenient options I can use until then. Knowing a delivery date could help get my electrician scheduled, though…he’s busy and can take weeks to setup for work.

I ordered 2 separately, the one I ordered July 9 just showed up here, the second is awaiting to be filled
Same but I ordered one July 28th. The rep for the store said I should have gotten it shipped already since I ordered when the store showed estimated ship date August 9

I ordered mine with a ton more stuff on 7/11 and just got the shipping notification tonight to be delivered tomorrow. It says it’s coming out of Carrollton Texas, I wish the offered a pickup option I could of had my items a lot sooner for those that live in the Dallas metro area

I ordered mine with a ton more stuff on 7/11 and just got the shipping notification tonight to be delivered tomorrow. It says it’s coming out of Carrollton Texas, I wish the offered a pickup option I could of had my items a lot sooner for those that live in the Dallas metro area
I ordered mine on 7/19 and still waiting. I live in Frisco, TX. I assume they are paying a lot to overnight this from FedEx for like an address that is 15 miles away. I would have gladly picked up and saved them the hassle.

the email from Lucid said it would take four to seven days, but when I checked the FedEx tracking it said it would be delivered tomorrow between 9 an 1. I think it’s so fast because FedEx doesn’t require local packages to go through the Memphis hub anymore.

Back