Lucid Gravity update 3.3.5 + fob update

Got 3.3.5 fob update this morning. First road trip with 3.3.5 on car and fob update this evening. No random errors the whole way and fob was great the entire day. I’ve just jinxed myself, but here’s hoping it stays that way!!
Did get rear steering warning this morning but, hopefully it just goes away as it has many times before.
 
Just took delivery today. Car has 3.3.5 and fob update. One key not detected in the show room but none since. Car locks and unlocks with one click on the 50+ times I've done it in last few hours. Handles open and close and approach as expected. FOB and both key cards work instantly and go into drive without problem. Perfection.

So far zero issues
 
Last edited:
Just took delivery today. Car has 3.3.5 and fob update. One key not detected in the show room but none since. Car locks and unlocks with one click on the 50+ times I've done it in last few hours. Handles open and close and approach as expected. Perfection.

So far zero issues
makes me hopeful for my delivery next week. sounds they improved this significantly.
 
Got the firmware update as well yesterday and so far, only 24 hrs, no problems with keys and I haven't had any since the 3.3.5 update.
Got my fob update Friday morning. No fob issues or warnings in two roadtrips and lots of driving and getting in and out of car all weekend! Hoping the fob issue is behind us and never experienced by folks who have yet to receive delivery.
 
Is anyone else getting conflicting information on which software version they're on? My car says it's on 3.3.5. My dashboard online says 3.3.5. But my app says 3.3.2 (app also says software is up to date). And how do you know if you have the fob update? I asked my delivery advisor - multiple times - "are you sure?" - and he repeatedly claimed I had the fob updates. But I'm wondering, because....

I received my car on Friday, took it on a little road trip Saturday, and got the key not detected error while a loooong way from home. No amount of shaking fixed the issue. Fortunately, the key card worked so I used that to get home and a little bit on Sunday morning as well. Later Sunday I reset my fob and it's worked since then (admittedly, that's just 3 trips in the vehicle). I did have to re-pair it to my profile, which I assume is normal on a reset.

Assuming I do in fact have 3.3.5 and the fob update, it's not bulletproof. But I'm not sure....

(If I don't have the fob update after asking repeatedly, I am going to be steamed, because Tysons is almost 2 hours drive for me.)
 
There’s no way to know re: the fob. Only Lucid can tell and I think they have to physically have it to know.

For software, if your car say 3.3.5 in the car, I’d trust that. Other folks had issues with app v car. I think the car will be most accurate.

I would not be surprised at ALL if they didn’t update your fob. As I mentioned, a week ago, Tysons had absolutely no idea there was a need to update the fob again. My mobile tech knew about it when I spoke with him though.

I would call Tysons service and insist on a mobile tech coming to ensure your fob is updated. I have had zero issues with my fob since mine was updated Friday. I made sure I literally watched the screen of the laptop while he updated my fob as that’s the only way to know.
 
Can they do the fob update by remote appointment now? Originally I thought they had to do it at the service center....
 
Can they do the fob update by remote appointment now? Originally I thought they had to do it at the service center....
Yes, I have mine scheduled for mobile service on Wednesday. Since the 3.3.5 update my key issues are very infrequent, better for sure. The FOB did have to be reset a couple times since them and a new battery. I am hoping that gets better after the fob update. Overall the 3.3.5 did reduce allot of error messages and key issues.
 
Did get rear steering warning this morning but, hopefully it just goes away as it has many times before.
Got this today morning (went away on next drive), but other than that, so far so good with 3.3.5 + fob update since last Friday.
 
Further proof that someone at Lucid is just messing around with us and pressing error buttons to see how much and how quickly we whine…
That very well could be.
Today, my Spotify audio paused once.
I was like "Dang it. That man down in Naples!"

Message to Lucid: Don't be messing with my car while you're trying to fix the GDEs of @hmp10.
 
Did get rear steering warning this morning but, hopefully it just goes away as it has many times before.
Same!

The warning survived a soft reboot but has gone away today.
90586.webp
 
Does call quality suck for everyone? Man people say I sound terrible.
Yes, it's horrific. I even had service swap out the mics but it didn't do anything.
I've noticed that if the AC is on, the other side says they hear wind noise. I turned off the AC, and they told me it sounds normal. I began to wonder if the microphone array needs to do a better job in filtering noise coming from the AC.
AC definitely hurts it but even when it's turned down, and you're driving with windows up, the sound quality is noticeably bad, the audio keeps ducking in and out, and the wind sound keeps spiking. When I'm on the other end of such a call, I have to use all of my energy and concentration to be able to try to understand the person.
 
Back
Top