Lucid Experiences Unavailable

Bonzoled

Verified Owner
Cars
2023 Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
EBQ5Q788
Just noticed that the Referral Store has made both “Lucid Experiences” to HQ and AMP-1 unavailable. I wonder why, since blackouts are not in May. Any thoughts?

IMG_9612.jpeg

Maybe enough people redeemed them that they needed to pause those for awhile?

Just noticed that the Referral Store has made both “Lucid Experiences” to HQ and AMP-1 unavailable. I wonder why, since blackouts are not in May. Any thoughts?

View attachment 20671
From what I remember when reading the fine print, you have to redeem your trip within 60 (I think) days of claiming the Experience. They don't offer tours during the last month of each quarter, so maybe May is already full and June is blocked off? Or maybe they're getting rid of them all together, which would be a shame?

From what I remember when reading the fine print, you have to redeem your trip within 60 (I think) days of claiming the Experience. They don't offer tours during the last month of each quarter, so maybe May is already full and June is blocked off? Or maybe they're getting rid of them all together, which would be a shame?
The fine print says that they will contact you within 60 days to lock dates. I’ll fire up a note to Customer Service to get some details. And agreed, it’d be a shame if they got rid of them. There’s only so many hats and shirts to redeem :)

Maybe they are changing these experiences a bit. Let’s wait and see.

My guess is there will be some blackout period associated with Gravity as it nears production. It's just too much of a disruption during what is surely a very stressful load on Steven David and the staff.

Just as I gained enough referral points. Hopefully it comes back. I would like to check out the factory.

IMG_8385.jpeg

Now it shows as Sold Out!!

I just checked mine. Showing sold out for me too.
1000003000.jpg

I'm pretty sure she could buy a whole Sapphire or three with that credit if Lucid really wanted to! 🤣
Almost. But with these points as most point systems, you need to take out a digit. So she has around $66,000 worth of referrals!

Hopefully the experiences becomes available again soon.

Back