• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

For Sale Lucid Connected Home Charging Station (NEW)

b8zzl8ghtyears

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
Referral Code
1UMK6MXU
Local is Houston, TX - in case anyone locally wants it.

But I am happy to ship. Please keep in mind it’s a heavy box.

Not sure if it means much but I have plenty of sales on Reddit for hardware and games. Willing to share if needed to show I follow through on my sales.

Brand new lucid connected home charger station - local for $700 and shipped for $750 OBO. I think it retails for a lot more.

Attachments

• IMG_3754.jpeg
    IMG_3754.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
Might also be worth reaching out to dealers with Lucids for sale since your target market is 'someone who didn't buy a card from Lucid directly.' Let them know that whoever buys the car would likely be a great candidate to pick up this charger. It will reflect well on the dealer if they can refer the buyer to you, saving the buyer from the $1200 retail cost of the charger. Make sure they're aware it's capable of pulling 80A unlike most of the lower cost chargers out there. Just a thought!

Might also be worth reaching out to dealers with Lucids for sale since your target market is 'someone who didn't buy a card from Lucid directly.' Let them know that whoever buys the car would likely be a great candidate to pick up this charger. It will reflect well on the dealer if they can refer the buyer to you, saving the buyer from the $1200 retail cost of the charger. Make sure they're aware it's capable of pulling 80A unlike most of the lower cost chargers out there. Just a thought!
I won’t lie to you, I was like yay! Maybe someone wants to buy it. Lmao but aside from that - you do provide sound advice and I may see if any dealers can refer me to anyone that buys a used lucid from them.

Yes. Looking at a few now. Leaning towards pre-owned, which is why this is attractive.
Pre-owned is good. For bonus points, see if there are any demonstrators for sale that match your criteria on the Lucid web site. Referral codes can be used on those, too. The advantage is that you'll be getting a vehicle that has been under Lucid's control the whole time, and they do a fairly thorough pre-sale inspection for you. I was on that path until the car in question was damaged during transit, but I'm assuming that is a rare occurrence. As such, I wouldn't deter anyone from that route, as long as you're not in a hurry (they can be a little slow with comms at a few levels).

If you're buying third party, you might have to do some digging to work out which feature sets are installed (Surreal Sound Pro, which Dream Drive level, etc), but all things are possible as you get to know the trims. I ultimately bought third party and am happy, you'll get the same level of service on the vehicle either way.

Prices continue to drop....the longer you can hold out for the purchase, the better a deal you'll get. Use the time you have to survey the market and see where things are valued today. Get a sense for how the value changes week over week, too, especially if you're following on sites like cargurus.

This is a great venue for picking up a charger. Just be sure that the person posting is either a verified owner, OR has posted a picture of the actual charger with their forums credentials, just as b8zzl8ghtyears has done here.

Pre-owned is good. For bonus points, see if there are any demonstrators for sale that match your criteria on the Lucid web site. Referral codes can be used on those, too. The advantage is that you'll be getting a vehicle that has been under Lucid's control the whole time, and they do a fairly thorough pre-sale inspection for you. I was on that path until the car in question was damaged during transit, but I'm assuming that is a rare occurrence. As such, I wouldn't deter anyone from that route, as long as you're not in a hurry (they can be a little slow with comms at a few levels).

If you're buying third party, you might have to do some digging to work out which feature sets are installed (Surreal Sound Pro, which Dream Drive level, etc), but all things are possible as you get to know the trims. I ultimately bought third party and am happy, you'll get the same level of service on the vehicle either way.

Prices continue to drop....the longer you can hold out for the purchase, the better a deal you'll get. Use the time you have to survey the market and see where things are valued today. Get a sense for how the value changes week over week, too, especially if you're following on sites like cargurus.

This is a great venue for picking up a charger. Just be sure that the person posting is either a verified owner, OR has posted a picture of the actual charger with their forums credentials, just as b8zzl8ghtyears has done here.
Quick question - how would I get verified?

Thanks Coma. Good choice of cars BTW. My brother bought a 2001 S2K brand new and held onto it for like 150K miles. Def a fun ride. I'm close to jumping on an Air DE-R. Wife appears to be having cold feet all of a sudden! lol

QQ how are transactions handled via this forum? Thanks again

Thanks Coma. Good choice of cars BTW. My brother bought a 2001 S2K brand new and held onto it for like 150K miles. Def a fun ride. I'm close to jumping on an Air DE-R. Wife appears to be having cold feet all of a sudden! lol

QQ how are transactions handled via this forum? Thanks again
I believe it’s PayPal F&F or PayPal G&S (with the fee added in).

Back