• ⚠ MARKETPLACE RULES ⚠

1. Photos Required. Post your own taken photo(s) of the item you are selling. No generic/stock photo(s) allowed.
    2. Be detailed. Please be detailed with your listing including pricing, location, specifications, and reason for selling (optional).
    3. No promotion or spam. Self-promotion, promotion of your business, or posting spam isn't allowed.
    4. No sabotaging listings. If you don't agree on an asking price for a vehicle or item, scroll by. The marketplace is not a place for negative discussions or criticisms.
    5. Lucid related items only. This marketplace is for Lucid vehicles or related items only.
    6. Listing Status. To keep things organized, please update your listing if the item is sold or no longer available.
    7. Transactions are between the parties involved. You are dealing with an online stranger. Please use the same common sense as you would when doing an online payment. We strongly recommend doing all proper due diligence with anyone here on the forums to avoid being scammed or losing any money!

SOLD Lucid Connected Home Charging Station (NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening. If you still have the charger available, I’m happy to buy it. $600 shipped to Fort Myers Florida. Payable whichever way you want. I apologize if you sold it, I couldn’t follow the thread properly.

Moderator Edit: Phone number removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted on Reddit and someone did reach out today for it. I have enough reward points to order an additional one and sell for $600 shipped though. I don’t ever use my rewards points and could do it.
I'd be interested in one for 600$ shipped if available. Let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back