• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Lucid Comfort

I haven’t had any issues over any speed hump in my GT, haven’t scraped once.
As far as the 2 car garage, mine fits in a standard garage next to my fiancés ‘06 accord. If you have dimensions of yours I can compare to mine 🤷‍♂️
Thanks Coltonw011, my garage measures 18' in width and 19' usable length because of a step into the house. I'm not concerned about the length since I had previously owned a MS, which is the same length, and that fit OK. I'm not sure how the width will work. My wife's Sonata Hybrid is on the left side of the garage. I'm assuming it will fit, but be a bit tight in width.

Thanks Coltonw011, my garage measures 18' in width and 19' usable length because of a step into the house. I'm not concerned about the length since I had previously owned a MS, which is the same length, and that fit OK. I'm not sure how the width will work. My wife's Sonata Hybrid is on the left side of the garage. I'm assuming it will fit, but be a bit tight in width.
Sounds like it. I assume you close the mirrors when you enter and don't reopen them until you exit. You could paint a target on the wall or floor or use colorful tape (Painter's tape?) as a guide? I have a similar small step and my prior BMW 5 series (about the size length as the Lucid) fitted okay front to back.

Sounds like it. I assume you close the mirrors when you enter and don't reopen them until you exit. You could paint a target on the wall or floor or use colorful tape (Painter's tape?) as a guide? I have a similar small step and my prior BMW 5 series (about the size length as the Lucid) fitted okay front to back.
Actually with my current i4 I have no need to fold the mirrors. The only time I auto fold the mirrors is if I've parked tight to the wall and then back out.

As for a target, we have a ceiling mounted red laser that turns on when you pull in and paints a dot on both car's dashboards to give you and indication of when you've pulled up far enough. It's a great little device that they threw in when we redid our garage floors & cabinets with Garage Tech.

As for a target, we have a ceiling mounted red laser that turns on when you pull in and paints a dot on both car's dashboards to give you and indication of when you've pulled up far enough. It's a great little device that they threw in when we redid our garage floors & cabinets with Garage Tech.

Now that is cool!!

Well, my useable width is 16’ and length is 19’ and we fit pretty comfortably. I’m sure the sonata may be a little wider than my fiancés accord, but I think you should fit! Here’s the gap between our two cars

Attachments

• 1182DBEF-3EED-403C-A15F-E35EFF71A84D.jpeg
    1182DBEF-3EED-403C-A15F-E35EFF71A84D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 85
Well, my useable width is 16’ and length is 19’ and we fit pretty comfortably. I’m sure the sonata may be a little wider than my fiancés accord, but I think you should fit! Here’s the gap between our two cars
Thanks. I hope your fiancé is careful when she opens her doors! ;)

Your spouse parks better than you do. Closer to her wall, farther from you! 😂

Back