Lucid app shows vehicle offline after update

I've had this happen before. It just shows up again later when it feels like being discovered.
The Customer Service rep didn't really know what to advise. He started talking to me about the Apple CarPlay update saying let's wait for that update to see if it resolves the issue. He mentioned that it showed connected on his end but on my end it would only show connected when I had the car connected to a Wi-Fi network. I moved it to the front of my apartment building so I can connect to our public Wi-Fi so it's showing online now but when I move it from there it goes off. I'm hoping that it being connected where it is now will get the update to download and I can try with the update. He did mention he saw it was downloading to the car and I should have it within "48 hours" but he couldn't see the progress bar.

He also mentioned I have the grey colored car which I found was odd because I have the black one and he responded "are you sure?". I laughed in my head as I'm pretty certain my car is black.

Y50FIuT4Rheb0EpegGUQrQ.1440x700.jpg

The Customer Service rep didn't really know what to advise. He started talking to me about the Apple CarPlay update saying let's wait for that update to see if it resolves the issue. He mentioned that it showed connected on his end but on my end it would only show connected when I had the car connected to a Wi-Fi network. I moved it to the front of my apartment building so I can connect to our public Wi-Fi so it's showing online now but when I move it from there it goes off. I'm hoping that it being connected where it is now will get the update to download and I can try with the update. He did mention he saw it was downloading to the car and I should have it within "48 hours" but he couldn't see the progress bar.

He also mentioned I have the grey colored car which I found was odd because I have the black one and he responded "are you sure?". I laughed in my head as I'm pretty certain my car is black.

View attachment 10832
I'd keep monitoring this. I believe another forum member experienced something similar and it turned out that a com module had to be reset or replaced. Can't remember which, but are you able to stream music and what not?

I'm having this issue now. Noticed it yesterday (last night). It works just fine when I'm at the car but the app just is all greyed out. I went and unpaired my mobile key and repaired and also signed out of my Lucid Account in the car and signed back in. While I was in the car, it made me tether my phone for Wi-Fi as it kept saying no connection there as well. Once everything was repaired, I walked away and I checked the app again just now and it now actually says Vehicle Offline in the app. I also power-cycled my phone.

I called Lucid Customer support and he's stating that the car is showing connected on their end via LTE.

We checked Location Settings on my phone in the App Settings as well and it's all set correctly. I will update with how this goes and what we do to fix this. Maybe I just need to drive around in it for a bit to fix?View attachment 10823
I have the same issue, which is Vehicle Offline on Lucid Mobil app. Found out it only happens when I turn on the wifi on my Air and connect to my home wifi. I have contacted lucid customer care but they can't solve my issue. To work around it for now, I just turn off the wifi on my Air.

I'd keep monitoring this. I believe another forum member experienced something similar and it turned out that a com module had to be reset or replaced. Can't remember which, but are you able to stream music and what not?
I have been able to stream music. Sometimes I'd get in my car and it wouldn't connect to SiriusXM right away but after driving from out of my apartments garage (which is ground level and normally doesn't have signal issues where I park) it begins to work.

Once I did the Apple CarPlay update it seemed to have fixed this issue though.

Back