Lucid app shows vehicle offline after update

LucidKaz

Verified Owner
Cars
Grand Touring
Tried to search the forums for this but didn’t see an answer. Finished updating to 1.2.19

My very first time doing an update as I just got the car yesterday …. Now my app shows vehicle offline and everything is greyed out… vehicle works fine … I can get into the car and operate it with my phone without a hitch … just can’t seem to get the app to recognize vehicle is back online.

I’ve tried rebooting phone, reinstalling app, turning Bluetooth off and on … but still no luck …
Any ideas ?

Tried to search the forums for this but didn’t see an answer. Finished updating to 1.2.19

My very first time doing an update as I just got the car yesterday …. Now my app shows vehicle offline and everything is greyed out… vehicle works fine … I can get into the car and operate it with my phone without a hitch … just can’t seem to get the app to recognize vehicle is back online.

I’ve tried rebooting phone, reinstalling app, turning Bluetooth off and on … but still no luck …
Any ideas ?
After the car resets itself should show up.

After the car resets itself should show up.
The car reset around 6 … I’ve driven it since … app still shows vehicle offline …

Attachments

• 9703D4A3-D6B2-480B-8090-7FBDABB9668E.png
    9703D4A3-D6B2-480B-8090-7FBDABB9668E.png
    836.6 KB · Views: 126

Any ideas ?
Was this resolved? If so, how? Mine just started this 19 hours ago. Thanks!

Was this resolved? If so, how? Mine just started this 19 hours ago. Thanks!
I had to unlink the phone and link again … after about 3-4 times it started working again … but it seems to happen quite often with updates

I had to unlink the phone and link again … after about 3-4 times it started working again … but it seems to happen quite often with updates
Thanks for the info. Mine magically resolved itself during the drive immediately after I asked this. I have been very fortunate (knock wood) to not have the glitchy experiences others have.

Thanks for the info. Mine magically resolved itself during the drive immediately after I asked this. I have been very fortunate (knock wood) to not have the glitchy experiences others have.
This just happened to me. I received 2.0.55 today, and I shared a Google map pin to the Lucid App which confirmed the delivery to the car. The car got the destination but then the app went offline.

It's a concern because i can't charge on EA without the app working (due to the known Authentication Error issue of EA).

If it doesn't resolve itself in the next 12-24 hours, I'll unlink/relink the phone.

This just happened to me. I received 2.0.55 today, and I shared a Google map pin to the Lucid App which confirmed the delivery to the car. The car got the destination but then the app went offline.

It's a concern because i can't charge on EA without the app working (due to the known Authentication Error issue of EA).

If it doesn't resolve itself in the next 12-24 hours, I'll unlink/relink the phone.
After a 30 minute drive home, the app is working again. I didn't need to take any action, it just self-resolved.

I got the "vehicle offline" message this afternoon, and Alexa tells me there's no data connection, which is consistent with no messaging, infotainment, navigation, etc. Tried various resets to no avail. Customer service hasn't responded to phone or text for more than an hour. If I turn on wifi in my garage, the app and car will connect to the internet, but when wifi is off, there's no connection. Clearly an issue with the car and not the phone.

I got the "vehicle offline" message this afternoon, and Alexa tells me there's no data connection, which is consistent with no messaging, infotainment, navigation, etc. Tried various resets to no avail. Customer service hasn't responded to phone or text for more than an hour. If I turn on wifi in my garage, the app and car will connect to the internet, but when wifi is off, there's no connection. Clearly an issue with the car and not the phone.
Sounds like an issue with cell coverage or the antenna. I imagine service will either reset that module or replace it.

I just updated the app to 1.31.0. Any concerns I should be aware of with this update?

I just updated the app to 1.31.0. Any concerns I should be aware of with this update?
Very stable for me on iOS. Car still slow to wake but I don’t connect that to the apps performance. Climate control is stable and functioning and the lock/unlock/trunk/frunk is very responsive once car is awake.

Sounds like an issue with cell coverage or the antenna. I imagine service will either reset that module or replace it.
So this morning the problem had resolved itself. Something to keep an eye on. CC had referred the problem to the local service center but I told service to hold off doing anything for the time being so I can see how things play out.

So this morning the problem had resolved itself. Something to keep an eye on. CC had referred the problem to the local service center but I told service to hold off doing anything for the time being so I can see how things play out.
I'm not so sure the issue is with your car. I had a similar problem sometime after 2.0.55 where my Alexa indicated no internet connection and my phone showed the car as offline. This happened twice in one day and unfortunately it was on a day I was at EA, so I couldn't authorize for charging (the Lucid app can't authorize if it thinks the car is offline).

I suspect there is either an issue with the internet service provider for Lucid (which I understand they are moving to ATT), or, it's a bug in 2.0.55.

As with you, my car was fine during this 24 hour period when parked at home and using wifi. The Lucid app could see the car fine at home as well.

I'm not so sure the issue is with your car. I had a similar problem sometime after 2.0.55 where my Alexa indicated no internet connection and my phone showed the car as offline. This happened twice in one day and unfortunately it was on a day I was at EA, so I couldn't authorize for charging (the Lucid app can't authorize if it thinks the car is offline).

I suspect there is either an issue with the internet service provider for Lucid (which I understand they are moving to ATT), or, it's a bug in 2.0.55.

As with you, my car was fine during this 24 hour period when parked at home and using wifi. The Lucid app could see the car fine at home as well.
Lucid did not move to AT&T. They were always with AT&T.

I have the same issue, the Bluetooth connection in the Lucid App which interferes with the car wifi, when I turn off the wifi connection in Air, The Lucid App is back to normal, I have contacted the customer care but it needs to escalate to higher leve. For working around just turn off the wifi in the car

I'm having this issue now. Noticed it yesterday (last night). It works just fine when I'm at the car but the app just is all greyed out. I went and unpaired my mobile key and repaired and also signed out of my Lucid Account in the car and signed back in. While I was in the car, it made me tether my phone for Wi-Fi as it kept saying no connection there as well. Once everything was repaired, I walked away and I checked the app again just now and it now actually says Vehicle Offline in the app. I also power-cycled my phone.

I called Lucid Customer support and he's stating that the car is showing connected on their end via LTE.

We checked Location Settings on my phone in the App Settings as well and it's all set correctly. I will update with how this goes and what we do to fix this. Maybe I just need to drive around in it for a bit to fix?
55458.jpg

I'm having this issue now. Noticed it yesterday (last night). It works just fine when I'm at the car but the app just is all greyed out. I went and unpaired my mobile key and repaired and also signed out of my Lucid Account in the car and signed back in. While I was in the car, it made me tether my phone for Wi-Fi as it kept saying no connection there as well. Once everything was repaired, I walked away and I checked the app again just now and it now actually says Vehicle Offline in the app. I also power-cycled my phone.

I called Lucid Customer support and he's stating that the car is showing connected on their end via LTE.

We checked Location Settings on my phone in the App Settings as well and it's all set correctly. I will update with how this goes and what we do to fix this. Maybe I just need to drive around in it for a bit to fix?View attachment 10823
I've had this happen before. It just shows up again later when it feels like being discovered.

Back