Lucid app issues with missing chargers

limtless

Active Member

Joined
May 6, 2022
Messages
256
Reaction score
108
Cars
26 AT & Mach-E
Referral Code
VNGUZ3PU
New owner, I was trying to plan a trip comparing my R1S to my AT and see which is better via the app. I was shocked that Lucid is limiting EV Chargers.

Example, my Rivian app let's me filter these Networks:
  • Rivian Adventire Network -Lucid does NOT have & Rivian Chargers are super fast!
  • ChargePoint
  • Electrify America
  • EV Connect
  • EVgo
  • FLO
  • IONNA - new and extremely fast 400kW chargers
  • Shell Recharge
  • Tesla

    Not only can I see more EV chargers with Rivian, but I can see ALL the prices per hour(s) for every station by clicking it . The lucid app tells me a price, but Rivian says 12a-8a, 8a-8p,8p-12a it breaks it down so I could plan to charge when it is cheaper (before 8am) if the station offers Off Peak rates. My issue is EVERY Lucid Owner should want to charge at IONNA and Rivian stations. I see IONNA if I know where to look by searching the map, but no prices are listed as my Rivian app lists prices. BTW, IONNA is so much cheaper, .25kWh in Concord, NC.​
Why is Lucid not showing EVERY charger option I out there?
*Please add: IONNA and RIVIAN filters

Why would you limit our options?

>>I can find Rivian chargers & IONNA BUT Lucid is hiding them! You have to zoom in real tight on that area as if you know it is there and even then it's grayed out like it doesn't want you to use it or know about it.
Who can update (fix) the app charging experience?
It's the most important feature IMO. This would be like not showing any QT stations or BP gas stations and hiding them.

Should be a simple fix, this seems like a petty grudge - I don't want to show those brands chargers.
 
New owner, I was trying to plan a trip comparing my R1S to my AT and see which is better via the app. I was shocked that Lucid is limiting EV Chargers.

Example, my Rivian app let's me filter these Networks:
  • Rivian Adventire Network -Lucid does NOT have & Rivian Chargers are super fast!
  • ChargePoint
  • Electrify America
  • EV Connect
  • EVgo
  • FLO
  • IONNA - new and extremely fast 400kW chargers
  • Shell Recharge
  • Tesla

    Not only can I see more EV chargers with Rivian, but I can see ALL the prices per hour(s) for every station by clicking it . The lucid app tells me a price, but Rivian says 12a-8a, 8a-8p,8p-12a it breaks it down so I could plan to charge when it is cheaper (before 8am) if the station offers Off Peak rates. My issue is EVERY Lucid Owner should want to charge at IONNA and Rivian stations. I see IONNA if I know where to look by searching the map, but no prices are listed as my Rivian app lists prices. BTW, IONNA is so much cheaper, .25kWh in Concord, NC.​
Why is Lucid not showing EVERY charger option I out there?
*Please add: IONNA and RIVIAN filters

Why would you limit our options?

>>I can find Rivian chargers & IONNA BUT Lucid is hiding them! You have to zoom in real tight on that area as if you know it is there and even then it's grayed out like it doesn't want you to use it or know about it.
Who can update (fix) the app charging experience?
It's the most important feature IMO. This would be like not showing any QT stations or BP gas stations and hiding them.

Should be a simple fix, this seems like a petty grudge - I don't want to show those brands chargers.
There is a setting for “Lucid Network Only” or similar, which will only show stations Lucid can Plug and Charge at. If you’d like to see all the rest, just disable that option.
 
Back
Top