Lucid Air Touring Full Body MATTE PPF - BLACK @ Ceramic Pro Pottstown Philadelphia, Collegeville, Pottstown, West Chester, Chester Springs, NJ, PA, NY

We received this new LUCID Air Touring a few weeks ago and I wanted to share some pictures and, eventually, videos of the process from this car.

This is a 2023 Year Model Lucid Air Touring in gloss black. If you missed our Lucid Air GT Part 1 discovery video, we found panels misaligned and trim not secured. The quality control on this particular Touring was much better.

First is our consultation process - we have a few phone calls to go over perceived wants & needs from the client, and we provide some education to narrow down what the client wants based on their concerns. After that, through a series of consultive e-mails and texts we finalize a proposal for this Lucid.

This client wanted to protect the painted surfaces on the vehicle. He waited quite a while and was going to put on some serious miles driving back and forth to Delaware and Philadelphia. That means lots of 95, 422, 76, 676 - all roads that are not the most pleasing experience when the salt trucks and plows start hammering it.

So after our complete 2-bucket wash method and decontamination of the vehicle, we begin installing our Ceramic Pro KAVACA Paint Protection Film. This film comes in both MATTE & Clear Gloss applications. It is an 8mil film. (we offer 10 mil films as well from other manufacturers) - we also installed ceramic coating and a few other options listed below.

Ceramic Pro Pottstown Installed the following:
  • Full Body Ceramic Pro KAVACA MATTE Paint Protection Film on all body panels
  • Ceramic Pro ION Ceramic Coating on top of Paint Protection Film + Ceramic coating on glass and trim.
  • Ceramic Pro Interior Leather, Vinyl, Plastic & Textile Ceramic Coating Package - all interior surfaces - trim, dash, steering wheel, seats, buttons, door cards, arm rest, carpets, mats
  • Ceramic Pro Wheels Off Wheel & Caliper Ceramic Coating Package - wheels removed, inner barrel cleaned & ceramic coated, calipers cleaned & ceramic coated.

We had to remove the interior door panels to remove the trim on the doors/windows so that the top edge of the door could be hidden, we tucked just about every edge that we could to provide the client with a seamless and edgeless install. Our goal is quality and to provide a long-lasting paint protection film installation.

paint protection film clear bra PPF pottstown pa-38.jpg

paint protection film clear bra PPF pottstown pa-06.jpg

paint protection film clear bra PPF pottstown pa-05.jpg

The trunk is an odd shape so we decided to bulk install (use a large piece of film vs using a kit)

paint protection film clear bra PPF pottstown pa-50.jpg

paint protection film clear bra PPF pottstown pa-59.jpg

Finished Product

lucid matte ppf paint protection pa-01.jpg

lucid matte ppf paint protection pa-25.jpg

lucid matte ppf paint protection pa-17.jpg

lucid matte ppf paint protection pa-22.jpg

Phone: 484 854 1447
Address: 581 W. High St, UNIT A, Pottstown PA 19464
Youtube: https://youtube.com/totaldetailing/
Facebook: https://facebook.com/totaldetailingpa/
Instagram: https://instagram.com/totaldetailingpa/
Google: https://g.page/totaldetailingpa/

Gabe, hopefully, I will be seeing you soon.

This looks great. My neck of the woods. Bookmarked.

I have a Pure on order. What's the turnaround time for driver/passenger/rear glass tinting and hood/front of the car film protection?

This looks great. My neck of the woods. Bookmarked.

I have a Pure on order. What's the turnaround time for driver/passenger/rear glass tinting and hood/front of the car film protection?
I would imagine roughly 3 days. 2 days of work and 1 day for the car to dry out and set up. Feel free to send me a DM and I can send you a quote.

I'm SO RELIEVED you commented (above) that the quality of this Touring is much improved from your first review. I have a black Air Touring on order and have been reconsidering because I don't want to go through the hassles that many early-Tesla owners had to go through as for fit & finish issues. I ordered my Touring with a metal roof instead of glass canopy so that I won't have the two tone exterior, which I don't like. I hope this won't mess up the PPF cutouts. Anyway, I'm hoping to get it in March. I'll either drive it straight to your place or, if possible and practical, just have it delivered to you and I'll pick it up after you are finished. I'll be in touch before then to figure out what I want.

I'm SO RELIEVED you commented (above) that the quality of this Touring is much improved from your first review. I have a black Air Touring on order and have been reconsidering because I don't want to go through the hassles that many early-Tesla owners had to go through as for fit & finish issues. I ordered my Touring with a metal roof instead of glass canopy so that I won't have the two tone exterior, which I don't like. I hope this won't mess up the PPF cutouts. Anyway, I'm hoping to get it in March. I'll either drive it straight to your place or, if possible and practical, just have it delivered to you and I'll pick it up after you are finished. I'll be in touch before then to figure out what I want.
Not a big deal if the metal roof isn't in the software, it will be later on and even then if it isn't, doing it bulk isn't a big deal. I would probably prefer it anyway to hide seams and edges.
send me a DM and we can work out details. we are starting to book into March now.

Back