Lucid Air Sunshade, Glass Canopy — Now Available

Adding a few more pictures here to show the look and the side clip inserts to hold up the shades.

So far I’m fairly happy, although they’re totally overpriced.. man are they necessary given the heat.

Attachments

• IMG_1955.jpeg
    IMG_1955.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 243
  • IMG_1954.jpeg
    IMG_1954.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 218
  • IMG_1953.jpeg
    IMG_1953.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 224
  • IMG_1952.jpeg
    IMG_1952.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 206
  • IMG_1951.jpeg
    IMG_1951.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 205
  • IMG_1950.jpeg
    IMG_1950.jpeg
    6.1 MB · Views: 253
Adding a few more pictures here to show the look and the side clip inserts to hold up the shades.

So far I’m fairly happy, although they’re totally overpriced.. man are they necessary given the heat.
You detached the sun visors? Did you do that yourself or have service?

You detached the sun visors? Did you do that yourself or have service?
It’s very do it yourself. There’s basically the tabs on the edges of the sun shades I posted pictures of that hook onto the shades and slip under the interior trim to hold the shades up. Very straightforward.

You have more clips than I do. Mine only came with 8 clips.

Mine came with 10 pre-installed and 10 more in a bag
I just messaged to the store for missing extra clips. Thanks!

I have 2 more I’m not using. Some were floating around in the bag. Some where in a baggie, others were already on the shades.

Mine came all clipped on the shade and nothing extra in the bag nor package.

Received mine yesterday and took less than 5 minutes to install... 3 clips on front two, 4 clips on the back and a baggie with some more to leave in the glove box. They do keep it cooler but still let in some of the sunlight. I plan to wait a while till I remove the back one and try to fold it back up in the bag. 😹

Received mine yesterday and took less than 5 minutes to install... 3 clips on front two, 4 clips on the back and a baggie with some more to leave in the glove box. They do keep it cooler but still let in some of the sunlight. I plan to wait a while till I remove the back one and try to fold it back up in the bag. 😹
The shades are not flush with the roof, there is a slight sag towards the middle. How do yours look? Wonder if I should add more clips, if it’ll make any difference.

The shades are not flush with the roof, there is a slight sag towards the middle. How do yours look? Wonder if I should add more clips, if it’ll make any difference.
There is a very slight sag in the middle also, but since I seldom have people in the back seat it

There is a very slight sag in the middle also, but since I seldom have people in the back seat it
doesn't bother me. The sides are all snug, so I don't think another clip would help. Perhaps a small piece of two-sided tape in the center would work?

doesn't bother me. The sides are all snug, so I don't think another clip would help. Perhaps a small piece of two-sided tape in the center would work?
No sag for me. Maybe try removing and reinstalling

It doesn’t sag, but the way it sits there’s a gap of about 1” between the mesh and the glass above.
Yes that’s exactly it, looks like it is sagging slightly esp in the center. Glad to know it’s not just my shades. Wonder if it’ll become worse over time.

Yes that’s exactly it, looks like it is sagging slightly esp in the center. Glad to know it’s not just my shades. Wonder if it’ll become worse over time.
my body is pretty much doing the same thing.

I received my shades last week and installed them in about 10 minutes. They block out a lot of the Atlanta sun and keep the car way cooler. I didn't notice a sag and I don't care if you lose an inch of head room as there is plenty in my AT. I like the canopy so I will be taking them off if it ever gets cooler, but I would say a definite thumbs up for the shades.

I didn't notice any sag either.

Back