Lucid Air Sapphire goes UNDER 2 seconds plus UNDER 9 for the 1/4 mile!🙂

Sapphireâ„¢

Screenshot_20231006_185543_Instagram.jpg

There is NO WAY that is 1234 hp. Either it is thanks to the traction control 1ms thingy(thats how the 911 turbo s launches so well with 650 hp) or they underrated by 200-300 horsepower. Just wow. Simply astonishing, hanging up there with the nevera.
When are you getting your UK sapphire?

I'm not sure about the Air's and UK deliveries. But I can absolutely assure you I'll never own one. My ex Wife saw to that LOL!🤣

For those of us not on the platform, I presume it is overwhelming positivity? It is social media though...

My friend it's COMPLETELY the opposite? One of the reasons I joined. To be informed.

Screenshot_20231006_205947_Instagram~2.jpg

That's an extremely tame example. I could fight for weeks in these comments sections. Now I leave them.

My friend it's COMPLETELY the opposite? One of the reasons I joined. To be informed.

View attachment 15403

That's an extremely tame example. I could fight for weeks in these comments sections. Now I leave them.
A lost cause. There are two kinds of folks who post comments of the sort: genuinely don't understand the elation and joy of driving such a fantastic piece of machinery AND/OR dish out grief from a place of envy and jealousy.

Either case, arguing will do no good. Their minds are set.

A lost cause. There are two kinds of folks who post comments of the sort: genuinely don't understand the elation and joy of driving such a fantastic piece of machinery AND/OR dish out grief from a place of envy and jealousy.

Either case, arguing will do no good. Their minds are set.

Well after all these years (TM!) sum it up as~

"Haters are simply misinformed Lovers that don't understand".

I know it's a thankless fruitless endeavour but I'll step in, in very extreme cases.

View attachment 15403

Reading that sentence gave me 3 strokes and made me buy a grammar book.

Lucid comments everywhere are negative for some reason, one side gas lovers and the other tesla fanboys.

There is NO WAY that is 1234 hp. Either it is thanks to the traction control 1ms thingy(thats how the 911 turbo s launches so well with 650 hp) or they underrated by 200-300 horsepower. Just wow. Simply astonishing, hanging up there with the nevera.
When are you getting your UK sapphire?
Of course they sandbagged the number, they live in the tech world
Supposedly the motors are good for 570 each
Didn't the 1111 for the Dream look funny?
I thought someone in the know said a while back the Sapphire is doing 1500+ HP

I think lucid goes for aesthetically and cool numbers, quadruple 1 and 1234 sequence. Motortrend said 1514 hp, but that would be the largest gap I have ever seen, including BMW's and porsches!

I’m trying to get an insurance policy written. This isn’t helping. 😂

Yes, I'm pricing insurance as part of my due diligence. When I got the quote from State Farm, with whom I have a nearly 40-year zero claim history, my initial response was "Sweet merciful tacos!"

Actually it was something much more NSFW, but you get my drift.

Just the cost of doing business, it seems.

Yes, I'm pricing insurance as part of my due diligence. When I got the quote from State Farm, with whom I have a nearly 40-year zero claim history, my initial response was "Sweet merciful tacos!"

Actually it was something much more NSFW, but you get my drift.

Just the cost of doing business, it seems.
At least I have over 20k miles on the 1111 hp DE to list as comparable car. Never has a 650hp V12 turbo looked so inadequate.

Eric Bach from Lucid said a number even higher. Perhaps a lightweight, well lighter weight, "GT3RS" or "LT" version.

But she's already quicker than Bugatti's so there's little point.

Back