Here is a quick video of my car and cups

I have a Lucid studio on the first floor of my building. I took a bag of my mugs to the studio today to test

The new Air still has the tight cup holders but they have fixed it in Gravity, which has slightly wider ones. The regional sales manager was at the store and acknowledged that this is a problem with Air. He used to drive an Air and had this problem and coffee spills. He said that Lucid has come up with an adapter for them but they block the lid for storage compartment and buttons on the screen, so he does not recommend them. Even the Lucid's own cup was a tight fit in Air.
I think this is a serious hazard that the company is aware of and should fix. Their own employees agree with it.