Leather Seat Cover Recommendation

phantomias

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone please recommend a leather seat cover to protect front and rear leather seats of our car from future wear out?
When I look at Amazon I see a lot of options but I wanted to check with our fellow Lucid owners. Did anyone put any seat covers which he/she recommend?

Thank you

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone please recommend a leather seat cover to protect front and rear leather seats of our car from future wear out?
When I look at Amazon I see a lot of options but I wanted to check with our fellow Lucid owners. Did anyone put any seat covers which he/she recommend?

Thank you
I just… enjoy the leather. I think car seat covers (with the exception of for dogs or kids) went out in the 90s lol

I love leather too. But since I saw at the forum that people were complaining about wear and tear at their leather seats within 1 year, i was looking for preventive solutions😊

I love leather too. But since I saw at the forum that people were complaining about wear and tear at their leather seats within 1 year, i was looking for preventive solutions😊
The issues of quick wear and tear appear to be limited to the PurLuxe (aka not leather) seats. We’ve seen a couple, but very few, issues with the leather seats; and those that had issues typically had their seat replaced.

That said, I’ll shut up and let y’all get on about seat covers :p

The PureLuxe seem to be the ones with issues. Leather seems to be holding up fine. 3 years in and they still look like new

I'm hoping for an answer too... not because of any concerns with wear (16 months, so far so good), but because of a seam that hits my wife's back in just the wrong place. So I'd be happy with one good cover for a front seat.

The leather in the seats of my Touring are great. I've had the car 18 months now.

Back