Leasing LUCID air

What you guys recommend in terms of insurance. Is Lucid insurance good
There is no such thing as Lucid Insurance, at least as related to Lucid Motors. There seems to be some insurance group named that, but it's completely unrelated.

Tesla has their own insurance thing, but Lucid doesn't.

If you search the forum for insurance, there are a lot of threads on it. I'll warn you, though, insuring an expensive car ain't pretty these days. :)

I have a ‘23 Pure with DDP and SSP. The Highway Assist for me in SoCal has been quite good and I am looking forward to the future software updates that have been announced. I do enjoy the SSP sound quality with Tidal.

I had test driven an Air Pure without these upgrades and then another Pure with these options and I could tell, the upgrades were worth it. You should test drive with and without these options to see if they are worth it for you. Take someone with you to get their opinion as well
Do I need to have Tidal. What about Spotify?

The quality of Spotify sucks hard if you are listening with a good sound system - IMO. Promising Hi-Fi for the last three years. I won't go back...
Personally, I like Qobuz as they managed to have the best sound (quality). Tidal is great as well and has the advantage of being available as an app on the Lucid.

You need a Tidal account and you can try it for free but check their current offer for duration. I think the monthly cost is not bad, $11, considering the quality and library offered. I’ve also used the native Alexa Amazon Unlimited Music through my wife’s Prime membership and it is also good but I like having an interface through the Tidal app within Lucid. I have not tried Spotify. Tidal seems to offer the best Atmos sound quality for streaming.

Back