Last Minute Addition to the Limited Dream Edition!

escalamandre

Cars
lucid air
We reserved the GT in September 2021. In Dec we got a phone call from a Lucid sales rep asking if we instead would like to get the limited Dream edition. We were excited at the prospect of the new limited edition, and accepted. Two days ago, we got an email letting us know that we were finally assigned a VIN number! Can't believe that Lucid allowed us to get into the exclusive 520 club so late in the process! So easy - just a phone call from them asking us if we wanted to be a part of it. Glad they thought of us.

welcome to the dark side

We reserved the GT in September 2021. In Dec we got a phone call from a Lucid sales rep asking if we instead would like to get the limited Dream edition. We were excited at the prospect of the new limited edition, and accepted. Two days ago, we got an email letting us know that we were finally assigned a VIN number! Can't believe that Lucid allowed us to get into the exclusive 520 club so late in the process! So easy - just a phone call from them asking us if we wanted to be a part of it. Glad they thought of us.
Would you mind sharing your color, wheel size, and range/performance selection? I ask because I was slightly before you in all of those events and haven't gotten a VIN yet, so maybe I'm close now (I'm red, 19", range).

Would you mind sharing your color, wheel size, and range/performance selection? I ask because I was slightly before you in all of those events and haven't gotten a VIN yet, so maybe I'm close now (I'm red, 19", range).

Interested as well and in the same boat. I haven't received a VIN either. There must be some logic to the release.

Back