Lane Change Assist not working

Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA
Been driving 800 miles round trip from Houston to Dallas. It just doesn’t work regardless how many miles which driven on Highway Assist already.

Has anyone gotten same issue as mine?

F890CF2B-F82B-4177-8B91-2EC21BF7DE11.webp

yep, it took 2-3 days after i installed 2.4.2 before i got it to work. although i don't recall seeing that warning on mine.

I have the same issue. Write to customer care, and it should be fixed in an upcoming OTA.

Just to confirm, once the feature is turned on and calibrated, the lane change is initiated by simply using your turn signal? Just drove the length of the PA Turnpike yesterday and while I am seeing the dotted lane lines, the vehicle doesn’t change lanes by signaling alone.

Just to confirm, once the feature is turned on and calibrated, the lane change is initiated by simply using your turn signal? Just drove the length of the PA Turnpike yesterday and while I am seeing the dotted lane lines, the vehicle doesn’t change lanes by signaling alone.
Hold the turn signal lever against the first detent for at least half a second. If you don't hold it, you're doing a normal, manual lane change.

Hold the turn signal lever against the first detent for at least half a second. If you don't hold it, you're doing a normal, manual lane change.
Hold it against either detent and then let go. The holding it is the important part. I confirmed this with the engineers directly.

Last edited:
Hold it against either detent and then let go. The holding it is the important part. I confirmed this with the engineers directly.
Yeah I was simplifying. No need to expend the effort to get to the second detent!

Back