- Joined
- Nov 19, 2021
- Messages
- 16,114
- Reaction score
- 22,179
- Location
- Cupertino, CA
- Cars
- Air DE-P, Gravity DE
- Air DE Number
- 241
- Gravity DE Number
- 013
- Referral Code
- Q1BTN5Y3
It takes some getting used to, and it helps if you think of it as a “go kart” and essentially pretend as if the brake pedal doesn’t exist at all, heh.So, I thought about this and realized I should really give this technique a genuine shot. I've been driving that way exclusively since Saturday. This took some experimentation but is definitely way better than letting completely off. I would say there were even some circumstances under which it was even good. So, thank you for making me think a bit more and helping me find a new way to enjoy the car. Ultimately, I still really do prefer the Hyundai Ioniq system, but that car doesn't have 800hp
But once you do get used to it? Man, you’ll never want to go back. (At least, I don’t